2

Barely had time to post this, legit rushing off to work, but let me know loves how you feel about this chapter and new story!!☺️💙🧡

Naruto's eyes widened only for his shoulder to be yanked back.

"Honey, I am so proud!" Kushina cheered happily hugging her son.

Naruto world was crumbling he snapped away from his mothers hold to glance at everyone that stared at him. His heart was racing, and he could feel the hot tears swelling in his eyes. He chest was heaving, and he couldn't think to realize just seconds ago he was single, and now randomly married to someone he didn't know.

His parents never asked, if he wanted this, and he was confused as to why Sasuke was so casual about this. With no words said he raced up to his room despite hearing his parents call for him.

"No, no don't worry he is just nervous, and shy about this." He heard his father try to explain.

Naruto shut their voices out, as his tears blurred his vision. The run to his room felt so long, and so far. By the time he entered his room his chest was heaving, and lungs burning. He snapped around to shut his door when it was stopped from closing.

Naruto lifted his eyes to see a blurred figure entering his room. He stepped back not really knowing who it was he brushed at his eyes with his sleeves to catch Sasuke shutting his door.

"Your parents really didn't tell you did they." Sasuke stated.

Naruto hiccupped from the running, and crying at the same time he covered his mouth only to lower his gaze not having the energy to deal with anything. Sasuke sighed heavily to lean against the door.

"I need you to start packing." Sasuke stated.

Naruto almost stumbled over his feet.

"P-pack for what!?" He bombarded.

Sasuke stepped forward leaning away from the wall. Naruto didn't know what Sasuke had that made him not move in his tracks, as he grew closer. The raven towered over him Naruto only reaching his chest, and having to look up to meet those stern eyes.

"You're my husband now, whether you like it or not you have to live with me."

Everything, that happened next was a full blur. Naruto didn't even have to touch his clothing, random maid's from Sasuke entered to empty out part of his closet. Little by little they packed what he mostly needed, and left what he didn't. Naruto was in a state of shocked not able to move, he couldn't face his parents even when he was placed in the back of a long limo that had their windows tented.

He never got to say goodbye to his parents, even though if he had the chance to he didn't want to. Before, he knew it Sasuke said bye to both of the couples, before entering the limo.

"Here."

Naruto blinked despite his blurred vision he could tell what was offered to him was the raven black handkerchief. He lifted his eyes to catch Sasuke seated across from him, and leaned towards him. The blond furrowed his brows those soft eyes filling with anger.

"You shouldn't be angry at me." Sasuke sighed to then place the handkerchief on Naruto's lap.

"How could you be so agreeing with all this!?" Naruto shouted.

Sasuke leaned back crossing his leg over the other. He leaned his elbow against the side of the door to then lay his chin upon the top of his knuckles. Seeing the relax position of the other made Naruto anger seamer down.

"Is this your first contract marriage?" Sasuke asked not answering the blonds question.

Naruto was completely taken aback he grasped the handkerchief on his lap to wipe his tears, and cheeks.