Hi loves I hope you enjoy this chapter! 💙🧡 I'm really excited to know what you think. Also if you didn't get to see my post on my board I started a YouTube channel. So if you want to you can go ahead and checked it out if you want. The link is on my second board post I'm not sure if on here it will let you open it. Still I'll put the link here as well
https://youtube.com/channel/UCCQ_3YTTxF_sUUVBG_XxcWA

~🧡💙~

"I hope you don't mind." Sasuke said, as he opened the black box in his palm exposing an ebony ring along with an orange diamond ring.

Sasuke tensed up when Naruto only stared at the rings it made him more nervous that Naruto wasn't uttering a single word. The blond snapped out of his daze his eyes lifted meeting the ravens.

"S-sasuke you....you didn't have to go out, and waist money."

Sasuke grasp the orange ring then placed the box on the couches arm. His hand reached out to cup Naruto's hand delicately.

"I know, but I meant what I said you deserve better ones....plus like you said, before too when we first met. You are different from the other contracts. I didn't know what other way to at least thank you for eveything." Sasuke explained.

"I hope you like it I made sure to get the diamond orange, because it's your favorite color, and stands out just like you."

Naruto's heart skipped a beat at those words he was mentally fighting, and begging that Sasuke would stop. This wasn't helping his confusion about how he felt, and it was scaring him. It scared him that his heart was overjoyed, and felt like it was going to burst when Sasuke's perfectly slip the ring on his fingers. How the ring perfectly hugged his finger, as if the ring was purely meant for him. It wasn't just the color that was outstanding the ring wasn't your usual ring. The diamond was shaped as a diamond figure the orange gem glowed, as a cluster of three baby gems were on the right, and left. The rest of the ring was gold emitting Naruto's heart to tremble.

"T-thank you Sasuke.....I love it, especially the color....you actually got my dream ring." Naruto confessed.

Sasuke was still holding Naruto's hand the ravens thumb brushing along the top of his hand. Delight filled him at those words he wanted to make Naruto, as happy, as he could. He didn't know exactly what to do, and it was slightly frustrating when Naruto was always making him happy. He craved to do the same, as much as he could. He deeply wanted to repay Naruto for being there, and for sure would be the person to help him out of the hell he was living though.

Naruto pulled his hand away to reach for Sasuke's black ring. He took it out of the box Naruto reached out cupping Sasuke's hand, as delicately as he did. Sasuke felt his nerves tingle from the touch always from his other contracts when he had to put on his ring or the other do it for it he always felt his heart darken, and sink from another year of marriage. This time he felt nervous, and felt his heart stop, as if he was actually going to be bonded to the blond.

Naruto slipped on the ring the ring hugging Sasuke's finger perfectly all Sasuke could think was whoever Naruto would do this to in the future would be one lucky guy, because he was being gifted with someone who was just pure, and so sweet.

The only thing Sasuke was scared of was Naruto to get hurt again. He didn't think he would be able to handle seeing Naruto crushed, and he hoped in the future that Naruto would see him, as something reliable, and someone he could always come to talk to.

"Naruto." Sasuke called, as the blond hand just finished placing Sasuke's ring on.

"Hm?" Naruto hummed, as he lifted his head.