15

Hi loves here is the next chapter please enjoy!

Naruto stumbled his way to his room shutting the door behind him. He leaned against the door trying his best to compose his blush across his face. He placed his hands against his chest feeling his heart knocking, and thumping away.

His mind flashed with the ravens body the way it was expressed right in front of him. He'd never seen a body so toned, and built already with Sasuke's features he was surprised at him being surprised. He knew Sasuke always took care of himself. Naruto began to nibble on his fingers his cheeks flaring even more.

'I can still smell him.'

Naruto faced flamed brightly, as this dirty thought. He shook his head aggressively making himself even dizzy. He pushed himself off the door deciding he needed to get ready. Naruto rushed to the shower washing up, before exiting the bathroom in just a towel around his waist.

Naruto walked over to his closet parting the two doors, and stepping in to look around.

"Why am I being neat picky!" Naruto grumbled to himself, as he was confused on what suit he wanted to wear.

Usually, Naruto would just grab whatever, and put it on, and feel good about it, now he was wondering which would look better on him. He never had a difficult time, but lately he's been putting more thought into what he wore.

"Gah I'm picking whatever!"

Naruto shut his eyes then reached out his hand, and grasped out randomly. He slowly opened his eyes catching the suit he picked. Naruto tilted his head slightly his lips tugging into a smile.

"That's not too bad for a random pick."

Sasuke was downstairs getting a glass of water. He had just poured the water into the glass, before he turned around, and placed the glass pitcher back into the fridge. The raven shut the door only to catch his reflection against the silver doors. He ran his pale fingers through his hair then adjusted his full black suit. The suit shimmered, and glowed due to it's silk material.

"I hope I look okay." He whispered to himself even though he usually wore a black suit.

It was either a light grey, dark grey, black or even just changing the under shirts from black to white.

"I should try some other colors....maybe like a dark blue." Sasuke mumbled to himself.

"Oh someone's trying to look nice."

Sasuke jumped at the sudden voice behind him he turned around catching Sai who held a proud smirk over his lips.

"For Naruto may I add." He hummed.

Sasuke didn't utter a word he felt his cheeks warm slightly at those words he turned away not bothering to say a word. Sai snickered at Sasuke's reaction. Sasuke moved over to the island where he took a seat on one of the stools. Sai was about to ask the raven a question when his voice halted. He caught something at the entrance of the kitchen. Sai turned to the right only for his eyes to glow in adoration, and joy at the blonds presence.

"Naruto would you like some breakfast?" Sai asked mostly to get Sasuke's attention.

Sasuke was mid way taking a sip from his water he turned to the right his eyes awestruck, by the blond. He lifted himself from slightly leaning over the counter, finally taking the gulp of water his mouth. Naruto stood nervous, as they were both staring at him.

Through Sasuke's eyes Naruto just seemed to sparkle his hair looked brighter, and his eyes seemed to be brighter as well. Maybe it was due to the lavender color suit Naruto had on. The purple going beautifully with him the material seeming to glow along with the blond it being a silk touch. Naruto full suit was that light purple to go with the suit he wore black shoes that shimmered with any little gaze from light.