"How about Kittee's test today?" Finally Kimmon was asking the main reason he wanted to meet Elena, other than missing her. Elena was sighing to that. "What we were afraid of was all true. Kittee couldn't have the ability to talk, and his left brain's activity would be weaker than the average, but he would be fine. Unfortunately, there's nothing we could do to fix it."

Kimmon had gulp his drink, emptying the tin of beer in his hand hearing it. They knew of that possibilities when Elena already explaining to them long before, but somehow, when it really happen, it still hurts. Imagine how Copter would feel, makes him frustrates more. The guy already had a hard life, but why things keeps on happening to him, he couldn't understand that. They both keeps on drinking with a lot of things in their minds.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The ringing of his phone wakes him up from his deep slumber. He was about to wake himself up when the pain shoots up to his head. He then could use his hand to fumble around looking for his phone, following the sound. Once he got it, he took it and pick up the call without even seeing the caller ID.

"Hello...." He answered with his hoarse voice, indicating that he was just wake up from his sleep. "Kim, are you still sleeping? The meeting will start in half an hour. Wake up you lazy ass." It was Copter's voice. Hearing it, Kimmon then fast waking up from his bed, only to see himself naked with someone else beside him, lying naked too. The view was so tempting but the time wasn't right.

"El, wake up. Don't you have to go to work too?" Elena then turn towards him and opening her eyes. She was looking around before shockingly wake up. "Did we...uhm...how...uhm what time is it?" Elena was confused and she needs some time to clear her minds, and she also had a hangover too, making every things worse and she ws slow to processed things too.

"8 am. You better hurry, or else we both will be late." Kimmon then covered himself with a towel and walking heading to the bathroom, not before glancing awkwardly to Elena. Only then Elena waking up taking her clothes that were scattered around and wearing it, before getting out of the room right away. She needs to go to work, above everything else.

Copter was ending the call and was watching his precious little son, his pitiful little son, and his tears have drops again. When he first heard the anomaly in his Kittee's brain, he had prayed every day since that day that all of it wasn't true and that his Kittee would be normal as other kids. But the reality was harsh, and his Kittee was indeed having problem to speak and that, there's no medication could heal him. He will be forever be someone with inability to speak.

He came closer to his Kittee who had sleep again after drink his milk this early morning, kissing his forehead, smelling the natural baby fragrance that somehow could calm him. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry baby." Copter was whispering to his sleeping son, with tears would fall nonstop.

Somehow, he missed Tee and everything about him. He felt alone and lonely, and he felt weak. He wished Tee would be here with him and their baby. But he knew better. It was too late for everything, and Tee already engage and was about to marry someone else. Who was he to stop on his happiness? And he even gets to marry his first love. They both were meant to each other, and he was fated to be alone his whole life, yet he felt happy and enough with all the memory Tee gave him, though it was short, it was all so meaningful. Just let him keep his memories and his love, even though Tee had forgotten all about it.

The most meaningful gift Tee gave him was their Kittee, who was innocently lying in front of him right now. "We'll be okay, baby. I'll make sure of that. Let's be together always, na, baby."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Okay that's it. So, tomorrow I will proceed with the signing the agreement for our new tender, and hopefully, everything would be smooth and okay." Kimmon was saying while he and Copter was arranging all the paper that was scattering around while they were discussing about the contents of the new contracts while Elena would be playing with Kittee.

"Yes, make sure you rereading the contract so that the content would be the same as what we have discussed and agreed with them, okay?" Copter had reminded Kimmon to be extra careful with the contract. Kimmon would just be nodding his head a few times while making an expression of a tired man, since Copter was already reminded him a few times already.

"Yes, yes, mother........ Say, Cop, what are you doing the whole day today while we both were working? Are you out shopping?" Copter who was still tidying things was answering Kimmon without even looking at him. "I was visiting the center for the people with inability to speak to ask for advice and to buy a few learning material for signal language."

Kimmon and Elena were watching Copter who keeps his facades as casual as possible, even though they knew he was so broken and sad inside.

End of Chapter 21

p/s: Don't be mad at me na. I make Kimmon straight in this story so that i could portray all he had with Copter was brotherhood, even though he had done much more, right?

Anyway, thanks for reading and stopping by;)