🌊 Grandson : Blood // Water 🌊

Lyric : Requested
The price of your greed is your son and your daughter.. What you gonna do when there's blood in the water?.. I am the people, I am the storm, I am the riot, I am the swarm..

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
; Purge AU! ;
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Small debates turned into nasty riots. Trashed streets became mini battlefield grounds, but the war was between the people of the city and the government. Only high authorities were kept locked and safe with their families at their side during a singular week of the month.

Blood-gushing screams would always be heard when you walked out the door, nowadays. Explosion after explosions bouncing off of the brick walls of buildings, near where the disaster occurred.

The people chose to show how they felt by using the blood of their victims as a cure rather than express their pain and troubles through words in a debate or start running for office to change things.

Who's fault did this belong to? Who made the Purge legal for a whole week, each month? The system did. The government allowed. The wrong power made it onto the podium, and began to freely let psychos wonder the streets.

Enough was enough. At the end of the year, they allowed the government officials to become available for death. This time, it was going to be different; a change was to be made that night.

|| (Y/N)'s P.O.V ||

No more blood. No more innocent bodies laying lifeless on the cold cement like they didn't belong to someone. The lower and middle class people were going to be heard, together. I was going to make sure of that, even if I wouldn't be able to witness it.

Tonight's the beginning of the last Purge of the year. Tonight was going to be different, though: government officials were going to be up for the taking. Their lives will become a card house and I want to be the wind that knocked them down.

The only issue would be breaking into their nice little neighborhoods and getting pass the armed guards with high-tech security they keep on-hand.

"You're seriously doing it, huh?" A deep voice spoke up from behind my sitting form.

I almost jumped but caught myself. I was sitting at the library, reading about advance security systems to try and figure out any weak spots they had.

I looked up, turning my head to the side to see a tall male dressed in a nice black button up shirt made from the finest silk, a Gucci belt wrapped around his hips to keep the pair of black skinny jeans up.

Tommy Lee; one of the rich jocks in the my class. And can you guess that his father is the brother of the man I'm trying to kill?

"Do what, Mr. Lee?"

I knew he hated being called that since he personally instructed everyone to not call him that as soon as he entered our high school. Yet, to get on his nerves, I would do anything.

"You're going to slaughter head Senate in order for your father to take his seat."

Word gets around too fast since the Purge started. But none of his statement is wrong. I want blood of my enemies on my hands.

"What's it to you?"

Everyone must now know I'm leading a rebellion against the society that Tommy calls friends, family and acquaintances.

"Well, when you're going after my uncle's head," The rich boy sat down in the empty chair next to me, not bothering to ask for permission, "it has everything to me."