✂️ Bryce Fox : Horns ✂️

Lyrics :
In her hands is my heart, and she won't let go 'til it's scarred; She's the beast in my bones, she gets everything she wants.

— —

When you think of gangsters, you get two versions of the lifestyle. You get the street kind of gangsters; the ones where they always have guns and knives on them with no mercy.

They're the ones that hold no moral in their mottos. Street gangsters have no manners and no class; man, woman or child, they'll get what they're coming for.

Then, you have the indoor gangsters. They have morals, but unaffected by getting their hands bloody along with their money. They keep their hands to their selves when it comes to women and children, but men are free game.

Despite their fancy attires, blood is no trouble to get out of at the dry cleaners. They demand respect with every step, and nothing short of it. They're merciless when it comes to their 'company'.

Despite the versions and despite everything that you may think, they all have one thing in common: they're human. They bleed red, they have lust like me and you, and they all have a weakness.

Whether it be one single person or it be their own family. But they do have a weakness and they will fall to their knees for this one thing.

Early in the morning, I did my quick routine for Tommy. I made his morning coffee and put a simple breakfast in the microwave for him to eat after I leave.

He never asks me to do this and he never expects me to do this, but to know I gave him a little bit of energy in the morning, was something I took pride in.

The least I can do for the man that pays all the bills and whatever I want, is make sure he eats well. I usually leave earlier in the morning to get to the company, but he leaves later since he's the boss of a different company.

I'm head of XX corporation. We sell beauty productions and only the good stuff, or the stuff we know is high on the market. I'm one of the five CEOs.

Tommy owns his own company and despite a year dating and five years of marriage, I have no clue what it is. I could careless when he's actively at work, helping me whenever he can and is home at night for dinner.

I trust him as he trusts me. Loyalty is special in his heart and I strive to reach it. I put a couple sticky notes around the house, adding a little bit of love to each one.

To care for someone, when you both know that it's unnecessary, gives you a sense of love. To give someone that's given you the world, it's something pleasing.

At the office, my secretary had already arrived before me to wake up all systems, turn on lights and start coffee for the employees of this floor.

Addy's good at what she does and she enjoys it. Addison Carver started work here not too long after Tommy and I got married, if I think correctly.

My previous secretary couldn't keep up with the work, and as soon as she left, Addy walked through those doors with confidence.

"Good morning, my dear." I greeted with a smile.

She smiled back at me, her pearly whites shine brighter than the white lights above our heads.

The day continued as normal with nothing eventful going on. I got my good morning text from my love, and we texted here and there between work.

After lunch, I was finishing up marketing details when Addy buzzed for me.

"There is a package here for your husband."