◾ Machine Gun Kelly : In These Walls ◾

Lyric:
"I'll admit I took advantage of your precious time... Don't think for a minute, I'ma let you convince me that I wouldn't take a bullet to the head for you, paint the the bottom of my floor red for you... king of the underworld, what a damn name.."

-_-_-_-_-_-
; Gangster AU! ; Daughter ;
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

King of the Underworld, what a damn name for a man that could kill someone in a split second and go home to their motherless child with a small smile to offer. Who is the King of the Underworld?

The answer is short and sweet: Tommy Lee, or better known as his street name, 10K. They say 10K stands for how many bodies have dropped to the floor by his rifle. Others say it's how many he's going to drop before the FBI gathers enough dirt on him.

No one in New York City could touch this man or his child. 10K made sure of this after his Queen was taken from him. He refuses to let the past repeat itself.

|| No P.O.V || Six Years Ago ||

No one saw it coming. No one thought anyone in this big city was that brave, but it turns out there was one brave soul.

Key word: was.

The night started at 7:00 P.M. sharp for the King and Queen of the Underworld. They were to attend a charity event to take down a soon-to-be-dead millionaire, under the request of one of their faithful clients.

Both of the gang members were dressed in a top notch black dress and black tux with their matching black masks covering their identity. If someone recognized them here, they were sure to fail this.

(Y/N) Thompson wanted to watch Tommy do what he did best, since she had never seen him in action

(Y/N) Thompson wanted to watch Tommy do what he did best, since she had never seen him in action. 10K wanted to show his girl how he did things. Together, like teenagers sneaking off to get away from their parents, the two disappeared to the staircase to get in position.

As the charity kicked off at midnight and everyone had gained a buzz from the expensive champagne being served, 10K was prepping his tripod for the kill. The excited woman sat to his left, watching his every movement with keen eyes.

The two were so into their fun that they failed to notice the mysterious shadow behind them. The shadow had a death wish. This man wanted to die, but he wanted to go out with a bang. This man was sick, yes, but so was the woman he was about to kill.

A simple 'BANG!' of a gunshot exploded louder than the music being orchestrated by the band, but it left a bigger mark into the person he had just shot. (Y/N)'s already paling face fell onto the lap of her soon-to-be husband, blood quietly oozing from the wound on her chest and back.