🌺 Five Seconds of Summer : Ghost of You 🌺 Part 1

Lyrics:
Dancing through our house.. chase it down with a shot of truth.. found that old Zepplin shirt..

_-_-_-_-_-_-
; Apocalypse AU! ; Cancer ;
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

No one suspected this event. Everyone thought this time period was going to stay in Sy-Fy fantasy. It started off subtle, throwing everyone off: kids and some senior citizens were going missing left and right, various animal species were suddenly disappearing off the face of this Earth or lowering extremely fast. Neither of the two survivors expected to end up in the apocalypse with the other. Neither of them expected one to go down with a different kind of virus from the Z-Virus.

|| No One's P.O.V ||

Day One of the Zombie Apocalypse, the radios and TVs were going crazy with reports of the undead rising from the gardens of death, morgue rooms and hospital beds.

Apparently, if an infected bit or somehow managed to get any of their bodily fluids in your mouth and/or eyes, you were going to die. Thomas Lee, better known as Tommy, went straight to his single father's home as soon as he heard about the worldwide event.

His mother had died when he was a mere child, so neither of the men had to worry about a lady. (Y/N) (L/N), on the other hand, had only her mother to worry about but no man.

The college student was on her way to an evacuation point with her mother when they saw their first zombie in their city.

Week One of the Zombie Apocalypse, Tommy lost his father to an infected. Neither of the men saw the Z coming, and for that mistake, Tommy blames himself every night. For (Y/N) and her mother, they never made it to the evac-point, because of a massive horde.

They did find a group of people that apparently knew the way to where one of the extraction points were located

|| One Month Later ||

"Help! Please!" A desperate voice shouted from outside the home of Thomas Lee.

Instantly, he grabbed the shotgun and cocked it on instinct. He looked out of the dusty blinds, trying to see who got through his booby-traps. It was a young woman--at least 19-years-old--with (H/C) locks and a limp in her leg.

Blood was leaking from the wound on her left calf. The liquid seemed to start at her kneecap and go down to her ankle as well as the rip in her blue jeans. Her green Zepplin shirt was tore at the very bottom, but barely any skin was revealed from under the cloth.

Tommy knew for a fact that she didn't get this from his traps; if anything, she would've been blown up with a little more than a baby rip in her shirt.

'How the hell did she get pass my traps with that kind of cut?' Tommy questioned himself and his skills.

"Hello?!" The woman shouted again as she limped closer to his wrap-around porch.