✨ Tove Lo : Habits ✨

Lyrics:
I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind.. spend my days locked in a haze... can't go home alone again; need someone to numb my pain..

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
; Gangster! AU ; Pothead ;
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She was the light of his life; she could make any bloody day better. He was the darkness of hers; he could make her realize that life wasn't always sunshine and rainbows.

She proved that every dark corner had a way for sunlight to shine, and he proved that every shine of light could be dimmed. Together, they made the saying 'opposites attract' be a fact.

Their love was more intense than a thriller movie, but just like every film you and I have ever witness, it eventually ends. And so did they.

|| No One's P.O.V ||

No one knows what happened unless you were them. No one on paparazzi teams could figure out the mystery about what happened. Close friends and family couldn't figure out what went wrong, because they were shut out instantly.

This was one mystery that Citizen Z couldn't even figure out. People that had hits on their names were being marked down as 'DECEASED' as they were being called in and approved--thanks to the infamous Ten Thousand--until they suddenly weren't complete.

Kills were no longer head-shots. Murders were no longer made from long distances, and if they were, the shooter had missed a couple of times beforehand and the kill shot was lucky.

Professors had never seen her grades this low before, and her close friends were becoming concerned for her. Tutoring sessions had been cancelled due to the recent event struck into her life, and the social butterfly she was known for had almost completely stopped fluttering.

Why? Why were hits not being completed by The Ten Thousand? Why were her grades dropping to low 'C's? Why was it that the whole city seemed to be depressed as soon as the two ended things between each other?

|| Three Months Ago ||

"I can't fuckin' do this anymore!" A woman's voice shouted from inside an apartment complex that didn't belong to her.

Yet, she had stayed there rather than her own dorm on the university's campus. She had more clothes in this apartment than in her own verified place. Tommy, better known as his street name 10K, ran his fingers through his disheveled strands that were laid on top of his head.

He leaned back on the stable door frame that led into a hallway filled with bedrooms and bathrooms with his arms crossed over his steadily breathing chest

"If you can't do it anymore, then why are we still here?"

"Because no matter what happens, I end up in your arms by the end of the month!" She shouted, slamming her school books against his table.