26~ Better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: "I don't hate you.. I just don't like that you exist".
~Gena Showalter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*UNEDITED*

It's been two days since I got to know that, it was Mr and Mrs Sharma who killed my parents. I hope the complaint has already been filled against them. I just don't want murderers to roam freely. The cops came a day before yesterday to ours since Raghav gained consciousness and told them that Siddharth beat him up to death. Well, Siddharth told them the matter and now Raghav's in jail. Technically Siddharth was also at fault but, hello, are you going to arrest the Siddharth Nigam? Neh! If you love your life, you won't.

"Avneet, sign these papers, these are some FIR, crap." Siddharth said keeping the paper and a pen luckily this on the table of our room and stood there. I went there and signed after glancing at a few words. I gave them to Siddharth as he smiled at me. "You know, I've never seen someone as strong as you." He said as I smiled brightly at him. This guy can never stop doing wonders to my body. I don't want him to stop either. I sometime feel that I'm so dependent on him for even the smallest thing. I went on my toes and pecked him on his cheeks. Okay, that was embarrassing for me. I turned around and was about to do an Olympic sprint when I felt a pull and landed on someone's chest. I ain't dumb as other girls who thinks there a wall all of a sudden in the middle on nowhere. Those hazel eyes, I swear I could give anything to stare at them forever. I wish I had the same colour but alas, mine's middle shade of brown and it absolutely sucks. He got the prettiest eyes. My heart started hammering against my chest as his eyes were glued to mine.

He kept his hands around my waist as me being the dumbest person ever didn't even move, cause duh, I don't know what to do, the situation was so steamy that I was so engrossed in staring at his mesmerising face. How can someone so pretty and go through so much of shit and still be pretty? I saw him leaning towards me as my eyes involuntarily got closed. I felt a kiss on my neck instead of lips. I gasped at his touch. I felt like I will explode any effing moment! And than he kissed me, omg, I don't know why but my feelings for him grows everytime he ever looks at me. If he would've kissed me in the beginning I would've puked. But now, ahh, Avneet stop being so dreamy. The kiss was filed with love and passion, and surprisingly was not soft this time. It had an urgency but was very smooth at the same time. I couldn't help but smile so wide at myself. His dominance didn't left until he broke the kiss.

"You're getting better at this." He said smirking, making me go as red as blood. He never stops making me blush. I heard him chuckle as he took the papers and left as I shook my head smiling at myself like a maniac. I swear if someone looks at me right now, they'll surely send me to a mental asylum. I have a day off today since the library is getting renovated, I don't even know why, it's so beautiful already. But anyways. I need to go and have a bath now. I brushed my teeth and had my breakfast, I just didn't had my bath. I came after half an hour or so and sat on the couch scrolling through my Instagram. I went down once I was bored enough. And the view was disgusting enough for me to puke. I saw Arishfa and her not so new boyfriend lucky kissing each other.

"Get a room kids." I said and sat on the couch.

"Hey, Avneet." Lucky said and he and Arishfa came and sat with me.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"What we're you doing?" Arishfa asked.

"Trying not to puke at you guys." I said gave her a fake huge smile.

"Wow! Good news I see." She said smirking at me as I raised my middle finger for her.

"Hey man, what's up?" Lucky said as I turned and saw Siddharth standing there.

"Hi." He said and sat down with us.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the office this hour?" Arishfa asked.

"Yes but, nothing will go wrong if I won't so." He said and shrugged carlessly.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Arishfa said rolling her eyes.

"I'm going shopping tomorrow, and Mr. Siddharth Nigam, you are going to accompany me." Arishfa said smiling at him.

"And where in the earth, you thought I will come with you? Take your boyfriend." he said rolling his eyes.

"Siddharth, please! We haven't been out together since a long time. And Avneet, you are coming as well." She said looking at me. "And do not even say that, you have to go to the library, I'll kill you." She said giving me sugar coated smile.

"You just took me to shopping a few days ago, Ari. I am not coming, its just too much tiring." I said leaning back on the couch.

"Don't even say that. You enjoyed it, and you are anyways back to wearing your loose, sewat shirts and a pair of jeans with sneakers, you are coming, and that's final." She said rolling her eyes.

"Okay, mom." I said and she chuckled.

"So what have you decided, Mr Siddharth Nigam?" She asked smirking at him.

"So, it's not as if I'll deny, and you'll agree to that. What is the time, and is your boyfriend joining?" He asked bored.

"Your bad luck, I ain't coming because my family has so I dont know why, gatherings." He said rolling his eyes and we laughed.

"We'll go by, 12, yeah?" She asked looking at us as I nodded.

"Cool, I'll be there needn't worry, make sure you are not late." he said more like a warning as he went upstairs, we chatted for a bit, and went to our own ways,

************************************

Sidneetians. What's up?

So, yeah, the books, at its edge, about to complete, and I'm feeling so emo right now, you guys have given so much of love to this, and I feel blessed.

I'm sorry for this small chapter but there's some drama in the next one.

what do you think it will?

all of liked the previous title so much, I mean i never have to think for the title i just pick up a random word in the chapter keep the same thing happened.

Did you like the chapter?

Best part ?

Worst part?

Love love.

Please do comment and tell me how it is going. Positive and negative both are welcomed you can pm me or comment here as well.

Written on: 16th October 2020

Published on: 16th October 2020