23~ Dominant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QQTD: no one is perfect that's why pencil have erasers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*UNEDITED*

I sat in the chair looking at my myself, as they make up people were getting my all dolled up. Thou I was still in my pjs, an oversized top. Reem was standing beside me all glammed already.

"Omg, Avneet, I'm sure you're gonna rock this outfit, I mean just look at you, you look so beautiful." She said jumping out of her chair, as I was done with my make up. I giggled at her enthusiasm as I bowed down to her and went inside the closet to change into my reception outfit as I heard her chuckle outside. My hair were still not done as my outfit was tight enough to ruin my hair. I smiled to myself, looking at the my reflection in the mirror. I was looking completely different. But really really good. I didn't expect myself looking so beautiful, come on, even I can praise myself for a bit. But this look is praise worthy. I mean, this make up artist needs hell lot of credits. I came out wearing the dress as I saw Reem squeal as she looked up to me and throwing her phone on the bed. She came running towards me and held shoulders glancing at me from top to bottom.

"Wow." She said exaggerating 'w'.

"Thanks, I guess." I said giving her a look.

"Omg, I mean, I swear if Siddharth doesn't even compliments you today, babe, it's high time, get a divorce, I mean, just look at you." She said making me chuckle and blush a bit.

"Thank you thank you." I said as I went and sat on the chair again as she did my hair. After half an hour or so, I was done. My hair was done in a high pony tail, leaving a few hair strands ahead.

"Okay, I gotta go, Jai just texted me, he will pick me up in a minute, I'll meet you at the location directly." She said she hugged me and went downstairs.

"Thank you ma'am, we may have your leave now." One of the make up artist said as I smiled.

"Yaa, sure. And thank you for bringing the best out of me." I said as they gave me a warm smile and also went downstairs. I heard the door open after a second or so. It was Siddharth and he was looking at me. He came towards me slowly. He kept his hand on my waist, i shivered as his hands touched my bare back due to the backless dress I was wearing. I really really like him. I really do! Fuck yes! I felt his eyes piercing in mine. Bloods rushed in my cheeks as I looked down to hide it. He tucked the few strands which the make up artist left hanging. I looked into his eyes as all they reflect was love. I smiled to myself as I kept my hands on his chest. I didn't realised, he was wearing the suit already that mom ordered. A navy blue tuxedo with a white T-shirt inside. A blue tie, with the golden metal strips.

"You look very very gorgeous today." He whispered in my ears making the faded red colour come back with more amount this time. I smiled as I tried controlling the feelings which was completely new for me. I tried digesting it, but the more I try controlling the more it comes out. I saw him smirking as I didn't answer. He bent down a bit, he smiled. And before I could even realise what was happening I felt his soft lips on mine. I was startled at first but soon stabilised. I felt him kissing me with so much of love. I smiled through the kiss which was completely dominant by him. I felt as if, thousands of butterflies in my stomach grew ten times and were having a marathon race. He left the kiss slowly as I saw everywhere but him. My eyes were situated on his blue-golden striped tie. He pecked my lips once again before we heard Arishfa shouting downstairs for us to get down.

I looked at him. And saw my lipstick on his lips. I controlled my laughter as I saw his lips all red. "Y-your, l-lips." I said as I controlled me laughing.