21~ Melow drama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QQTD: Hating people it takes a lot of energy, I just pretend they are dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*UNEDITED*

I don't know how, but Jai and Reem came to know about the incident and they came to my house to ask how I was. I'm sure Siddharth must've told them. Even Vaishnavi, Abhishek and aunty called me. Too much of attention isn't good for my health. And, wherever I go, there's always a man by my side. And that sucks. I asked Siddharth to keep him away but his stubborn ass won't listen. I begged him to not keep him with me while I go to library, and he agreed. That was a really tough task to do because words don't even come out of my mouth when I'm in front of my him but I guess, I'm improving. Today we are having a dinner at the nigam villa, because Arishfa wants everyone to meet her boyfriend lucky. I hope Nina and Nan could come but some relative of theirs passed away a few days back. I have no idea what I should wear. Anyways we have to leave by 6 and it's just 3:30 right now. I sat on the couch watching tv as usual. Some episode of Friends was Re telecasting.

"Omg, Avneet, I don't want to be late, wait, are you not coming?" Arishfa said coming towards me.

"Of course I'm coming, what will I do instead of not coming?" I asked looking at her.

"Why aren't you in your room getting ready than?" She asked looking at me as if I'm an alien.

"Because it's just 3:30. And as far as I know, we are leaving by 6." I said looking at the wall clock to confirm that it's 3:30.

"Avneet, omg! You're so naive. What are you going to wear?" She asked looking at me. I shrugged. "Omg, come with me." She said dragging me to my room. We reached there and we saw Siddharth was sitting on the bed doing something on his phone.

"What is it Arishfa?" He asked looking at us.

"You know your wife is so- wait, why am I taking to you?" She said to him and started ranting something to me which I didn't understand because Siddharth laughed making me chuckle. "What are you both laughing at? Me?!" She asked as she kept her hands on her hip.

"Arishfa, you can go, I'll choose something to wear myself." I said looking at her.

"And what will you wear? A pair of jeans, a tee a jacket over it and your sneakers isn't it?" She asked looking at me as I shrugged again. "Oh god! I feel you're a kid I'm babysitting. No more ifs and buts, I'm choosing something for you." She said as she dragged me inside the walk in closet. I was continuously telling her not to but she simply ignored me by saying I'm choosing you clothes. "Oh wow! This is perfect." She said removing a red dress from the rack. It end a few inches above the knee. It was plain red, over shoulder dress. It wasn't that bad.

"It's is nice, but what am I gonna wear, like flip flops or sneakers won't look nice on this." I said looking at my shoe rack.

"Avneet, if you forgot you have heels in your collection of footwear." Arishfa said showing me a perfect looking mate red coloured pencil. They more classy it looked, the more painful it is to wear. I looked at the length of heel with horror.

"Oh god! How can you think I can wear that." I said looking at the heels in her hand.

"With my brain." She said shrugged with a duh look. I rolled my eyes and kept the heel on its place.

"This looks more nice on the rack doesn't it?" I asked looking at the shoe rack.

"No, it looks way more beautiful on your legs, and you are wearing it, for me. Please, come ok, Avneet this family meeting is for me right? You can't even wear a pair of heels for me? Am I no one for you?" She said being dramatic. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Okay, fine. Enough your mellow drama. But if I fall, I'll male sure I hold onto your hand so that we fall together." I said giving her a sugar coated smile. She chuckled and nodded. She left the room and I went to wash my face. Siddharth took his clothes and left the room. I shrugged and changed into my outfit. The most difficult part was make up. But I did it. And I'm proud of myself. I applied an eyelinear, mascara a tint of blush and red lipstick. Wow, I like a lady. Okay, I've always looked like one. I let my down my hair flowing in the air, what a rhyme. And there you go, with the most painful part of the day. Wearing heals. I know how to walk wearing them but my legs pain. And then I fall. Wow! I wore them and took a red sling bag. Just like the black one, just the colour was red with golden sling. I came out of the closet after taking my clothes. I saw Siddharth standing there in a blue formal T-shirt with rolled up sleeves. His hair were perfectly set to upside. He came towards me. He held my hand.

"You look beautiful." He whispered. Oh my god! This guy gives me goosebumps.

"T-th-thanks." I said and looked down trying to control the blood rising in my cheeks.

"Let's go." He said and we went down.

"Omg, you both look perfect." Arishfa said as soon as she saw us. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Thank you, where is lucky?" I said going towards her leaving Siddharth behind.

"I have no idea, I'm going to kill him if he comes late." She said looking at the watch no her wrist. I giggled.

"I'm so sorry Ari, I just got a bit late, I hope I am not." Lucky said entering.

"Fine!" Arishfa said. "Let's go, let's go." She said holding Lucky's hand and went outside. I just let out a smile. I followed them. I feel Siddharth coming behind me. I smiled to myself. "Okay, will go with Siddharth while I go with lucky please?" Arishfa asked as she turned behind and pleaded. I rolled my eyes and went towards his car. I saw a smile grow and her and siddharth's face. He opened the door for me. I was shocked but didn't let it show on my face. I sat as I closed the door and we reached the the Nigam villa.

"Hey." I said hugging Vaish who was wearing a cute floral pink frock which was loose below the stomach. Yep, she can't wear tight clothes. Poor Vaishnavi. "You look cute." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"I've been hearing this since this started showing up." She said pointing at her bump. I chuckled. "You look hot." He said smirking at me.

"Thank you." I said bowing down. I heard her chuckle.

"Hey guys." Arishfa said as she came to talk to us."

"Heylo Ari, where's your boyfriend?" Vaishnavi said.

"With Abhishek, you know, the usual." She said looking at Abhishek, Siddharth and lucky who were busy in a very serious discussion. We all chuckled.

"Okay, children, the dinner is ready." I hear at aunty shout near the dinning area. All of us went towards the dinning room. We sat down on our respective seats.

"How are you, Lucky?" Aunty said smiling at him.

"All good, just like always." He said smiling at her. She laughed on it making us smile. Lucky is familiar with the entire family because him and Arishfa were the really close friends of the class. And eventually things turned as they started liking each other. We all ate the dinner as we sometime spoke up. The dinner was peaceful. We went back home after like an hour after we were done eating.

************************************
Sidneetians. What's up?

Did you like the chapter?

Best part ?

Worst part?

Love love.

Please do comment and tell me how it is going. Positive and negative both are welcomed you can pm me or comment here as well.

Written on: 28th September. 2020

Published on: 1st October 2020