17~ Surprise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QQTD: A healthy mind does not speak ill of others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*UNEDITED*

I smiled at myself looking at him. He came near me and hugged me. I got startled at the beginning but soon hugged him back. I released the hug and Siddharth was looking at us with jaw dropped. He fake coughed and he looked at Siddharth.

"Care to explain?" Siddharth said looking at me.

"Umm, he was my best friend in school." I said looking him, Raghav. We've been really close since 6th grade. I lost all my contacts with him the day I got grounded. "But, how are you here, Raghav ?" I said looking at him.

"Well, I was here to discuss something important with Mr. Nigam. Are you here because you're friends with her or something?" He said pointing at her Nina. I looked at Siddharth as he instantly said.

"She is my wife, Mr Sharma." Siddharth said coming towards me as he wrapped his arms around my waist protectively. I was just staring at him. His gesture startled me, my blood rushed to my cheeks. I saw Raghav's jaw clench.

"Ohh, how did you got married to Mr. Nigam? I mean no offence to you but I never thought you would someone like Mr. Nigam." He said looking towards Siddharth. Isn't he being too mean.

"Well about that it's a long story, also, it's all up to me whom I marry or not. There's nothing wrong in marrying Siddharth as long as I've seen it." I said glaring at him. How can he even talk about this? He doesn't have any right to.

"Mr. Sharma, let's go." Siddharth Siddharth sternly and left. I sighed and sat on the couch thinking how he just came towards me and kept a hand around waist, stop fangirling Avneet! I scrolled through my phone for sometime. I saw Siddharth and Raghav coming down after an hour or so. I stood up and smiled at Raghav. He's been behaving weird. His surname always sucks! I hate that surname. He smirked at me and gave a look to Siddharth and left. "Avneet, come upstairs I wanted to talk about something." He said and went up. What does he have to talk about with me? I shrugged and went behind him. "I've found a good job for you." He said smiling at me.

"Really?" I said smiling back. Omg! Finally.

"Yes, Reem told me you love to read, so I thought a librarian would be perfect." He said looking at me hopes. Omg! Best job. "You won't even have to stay up late because there shifts." He said smiling.

"Omg! That's perfect!" I said squealing.

"I'll text you the details and everything." He said and smiled. Wow, I can't even imagine this. Finally, I won't get bored at home. "Avneet." He said causing me get out of my dreamland.

"Huh, Yaa?" I asked.

"Can I get your number?" He asked looking at me.

"Ohh, sorry." I said and he gave me his phone as I typed my number and gave him. He saved it and smiled. He went outside and I went and sat on the couch. I texted Reem and Jai about the Job thing. My phone dinged. It was some unknown number. I opened it to find some address. Ohh it's Siddharth. I thanked him and slept on the couch. Things change so quick. I never thought Siddharth would ever be so generous towards me. I never thought I would be able to see this side of his. God took away everything from me, my mom my dad, my world. But than I got an angel known as Jai. He helped me. He helped me throughout. And than Reem came, she is like an ideal girlfriend, she doesn't only looks after Jai but she even looked after me. I found a best friend in her. And than, I, I got married. I thought that would be the worst decision after me signing the papers. But god isn't so cruel, he got me married to the him, Siddharth. As much as I hated him, I couldn't ignore the fact that I always had an infatuation towards him, he went through a lot in his past. And I can understand how much he has suffered.