16~ Jobs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QQTD: Love, for all, Hatred, for none.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*UNEDITED*

I was doing the regular thing I do, go through my Instagram account, call Jai and Reem and this time Nims as well. Lucky came over for dinner yesterday and he is a guy filled with entertainment. He just can't stop flirting with Arishfa well I don't want him they look so adorable together like made for each other sort of a thing. Satan came late and surprisingly apologised for being late. I mean, I've never seen him apologise but whatever. I went down finally to get some air instead sitting in the room. I would go down and talk to nan instead. Siddharth keeps filling 10,000 rupees in my bank account every month even though I've told him a lot of times not to but his stubborn ass won't really understand it. Why would I want money? Besides why should I use his? I really want to get a job for myself because I don't want to be dependent upon anyone. The first thing when Siddharth comes home, I'll do is, ask him if I could do a job and which job would be preferable. Since I'm not much qualified but of course I know the basics, I really want to know which Job would be there in my favour.

I went down and saw Nan making lunch. I helped her while she said she was just instructing the cooks which food should be made today. I sighed and sat on the couch with her chatting about my life before mom and dad died. I felt so nice after I talked to her about it. She is just like my mom. We get along so much. Nina wasn't home so the only one I had to talk with was Nan. But it was worth talking to her. I saw Siddharth entering the house. After greeting Nan and smiling at me he left upstairs. He always does that but still makes me blush even though he just smiles. He manages to do that so well. I remembered what I had to say and sighed as I excused myself and went behind him. I went to the room to find his coat on the bend while I heard water running. He probably might have went to have shower. I waited till he came out dressed in a formal jean pants and a white shirt with two buttons from the top opened as his shirt was tucked. His sleeves were rolled up making his veins visible which looked sexy af. Okay concentrate on what you have came here for. I stood up as he looked at me confusingly. I couldn't stop fiddling with my own fingers.

"Wanted to talk about something?" He asked coming closer to me and he cupped my face. How am I supposed to speak when he is this close to me? He sighed and took a step behind still looking at me with curious eyes.

"Umm, c-can I do a j-job p-please?" I asked hesitantly, I wouldn't be shocked his disapproves but it would seriously disappoint me a lot because he has been behaving really nice to me.

"Why do you want to do a job? If it's about being independent and all, you don't really have to. You will get whatever you want. But if you really want to than I'm no one to stop." He said shrugging his shoulders. I couldn't help but smile as he approved. Somewhere in my heart I knew he wouldn't disapprove because he had a really golden heart to disagree with that.

"Umm, it's not about being independent or something, although I want to be one, but right now, I'm just really bored sitting in the house all day. It's just, I want to kill some time. And I guess getting a job would really help doing and moreover, I guess I'll stand somewhere as a person with a nice job." I said and this time without stammering. I earned a full genuine smile from him. His smile could do wonders over my body. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"If that's the point than I'm sorry I should've seen to it that you don't get bored, you really can do any job you want. Just make to it that it doesn't overloads you or keeps you in work late night." He said more like a warning and I just nodded.

"Uh, can you please tell me what I could do anyways because since I ain't that qualified I just want a proper suitable job for me." I said as I expected an answer from him.