13~ Complaint

My new ig post^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: Feel what you need to feel and then let it go. Do not let it consume you.
~Dhiman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*UNEDITED*

I and Jai were about to leave when he spoke, "When you are done, call me, I'll pick you." He said sternly. I was never so shocked in my life. I just nodded and left with Jai.

"So, happy married life it seems huh?" He said smirking as he changed the gear.

"My foot!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Come on. He cares for you." He said looking at the road.

"Stop being sarcastic okay."

"If he wouldn't have cared for you, he wouldn't have called me to know everything about mom and dad. And also, he asked me to ask you if you want to file a complaint against them." He said looking at me.

"It's not that easy Jai. And also why can't he just talk to me about it. It's just sympathy he has. Nothing else. Once this things is over he will become the same Siddharth he was. I actually don't care now." I said looking out of the window.

"What if he genuinely cares?" He said looking at me.

"What if, whatever you are thinking is just some nuisance?" I asked and he chuckled. The rest of the journey was quite. None of us spoke. We finally reached Sharma house. Reem cape running and hugged me. Even if we meet after a second she does the same!

"I miss yuh!" She said hugged me tightly.

"I'm sure she didn't miss you." Jai said smirking. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Uhh, hi Avneet." I saw Ritika standing behind Reem. I smiled at her.

"Hi." I said.

"Umm, come in." She said and we all went.

"What's up with her." I whispered Reem.

"She's been behaving weird these days. She respects me, Jai and disagrees with everything these both says ." She whispered back. Maybe because of arishfa? Possibly. Mr and Mrs Sharma weren't there. Wonder where they are, I don't care though. Ritika sat beside me.

"Avneet, see, im really sorry for everything I've done." What's with everyone changing their behaviour towards me? "I know I've always hurted you. Maybe because I was jealous that everything which I should get, you are getting. But now everything that you should get I am getting. Like these money in my account is yours. I feel so ashamed to do everything. Mom and dad used to constantly fill everything bad about you in my head. Even if I want to change and act good to you, this greedy kind of mine takes over. I'm really sorry Avneet. Also, I'm sorry for whatever I told Arishfa about you, I know wouldn't have, it's just because I wanted to marry Siddharth but you did. I just wanted to take revenge and nothing else. And Arishfa made me understand you. She like my best friend. The only constant friend I have. And I believe her." She said apologetically.

"Wow! I mean wow! You are literally changed!" Reem said squeezing Jai's hand. I laughed and Jai winced.

"It's okay Ritika. I understand. You've just been influenced." I said holding her hands.

"Thank you so much for understanding me. Jai, I'm really sorry, I've been literally acting like a bitch to you." She said looking at Jai, who didn't seem in a mood to forgive.

"Oh fuck yes! You were such a bitch to me. Like come on, you are my sibling! You should support me. But nah! You literally got in my nerves!" He said shouting.