Chapter 20

Today is the day I finally get to go home and bring the twins with me. I don't know how I'm going to do it. I mean I know I have Louis around but he has been leaving and staying out lately. I don't know why. I hope he will tell me soon. Louis picked me and the twins up from the hospital and drove us home.

"Are you okay Harry? You look sad" Louis said

"Daddy sad?" Courtney asked

"I'm fine princess" I said and courtney went back to playing peek a boo with her brother Lucas while Darcy played with Cory. I feel bad though. Courtney is the only one who has a disability. I mean I don't know if the boys will when they're older but still. Did I do something wrong 5 years ago when I was pregnant with the girls? Oh well no need to stress about it now.

"Harry we're home" Louis said and helped me get the girls out of the car and then the boys. Once Louis opened the door the girls ran off and I set the boys down and sat on the couch. I picked up Lucas and Louis came over and picked up Cory.

"Is everything okay love?" Louis asked as he looked at me with concern.

"Louis would you ever cheat on me?" I asked scared

"Of course not! Why would you ask that!" Louis said

"It's just you have been gone late lately and I don't want that to happen seeing as we just had the boys" I said scared.

"Harry I would never cheat on you. The reason I have been gone a lot lately is because I've been trying to find a job. I want to be able to support you and our children. I left the gang and am trying to find a better job so you can have the life you and our children deserve" Louis said.

"I'm sorry for doubting you" I said and we kissed.

"I'm going to go put Lucas down for his nap" I said and got up and headed upstairs and put Lucas down. I then put the baby monitors on and left the room to hear crying downstairs. I walked down to see a frantic Louis.

"Help me!" Louis said worried. I then took Cory from Louis and soothed him

"Shhh baby boy it's okay daddy's here.Shh" I said and his loud cries turned to sniffles.

"Look like somebody needs a diaper change and a nap" I said and took Cory up stairs and took off his onesie and changed his diaper. I then put a blue onsie on him and put him down in his crib.

"You're so good at this. I don't even know what I'm doing" Louis said sadly

I then went over to him and kissed him.

"You'll learn. It takes practice. Now let's make the girls something to eat and put them to bed it's been a long day for all of us" I said

I then went down stairs wiith Louis to see Darcy and Courtney watching tv.

"Daddy! Papa!" Darcy said and ran over while Courtney continued to watch tv. Something must be wrong she always get excited to see me. I then went over to Courtney and bent down to her.

"Hi princess. What's wrong?" I said and signed to her.

"Nothing" courtney said and signed

"How about you help me make dinner?" I said and signed with a smile and she only nodded. Courtney then made grabby hands at me and I picked her up. Louis was to focused on playing with Darcy to notice me go into the kitchen with Courtney. I then set her down and got out what I needed.

"Can you set the table for me?" I asked and signed and she just nodded. Once she was done I picked courtney up and set her on the counter and looked at her.

"What's wrong princess?" I said and signed

"Daddy love me?" Courtney asked which shocked me

"Of course I do. I love you, your sister, papa and your new baby brothers." I said

"No like babies. You love them more!" Courtney said and started to cry

"I love you all the same. You are all my special to me. You get to be a big sister. Your brothers will look up to you" I said with a smile

"Weally?" Courtney asked

"Of course princess" I said as I signed

"I love you daddy!" Courtney said and then grabbed my cheeks and and kissed my lips

"And I love you" I said and kissed Courtney.

I then made dinner with Courtney's help.

"Dinner!" I said and Louis and Darcy came and sat down while the boys were still sleeping. Once we were done dinner. Louis and I put the girls to bed

"Remember I love you" I said to Courtney and kissed her forehead after I tucked her sister in. I then left the room with Louis and went to our room and got ready for bed. Just after I got ready for bed I heard a cry.

"That's going to take a while to get used to?" Louis said and I chuckled

"You get used to it" I said and got up. I the. Went to the twin boys room and saw Lucas crying this time. I picked him up and changed his diaper. I then sat in the rocking child and started to rock him. Lucas just looked at me with his big blue eyes that resembled Louis' eyes

"I know you can't understand me but I love you and your brother. I love your sisters and papa. I am so blessed to have all of you especially you and your sister Courtney. The both of you were miracles that I almost lost. I love you Lucas. I love you all so much" I said and kissed his noses causing him to scrunch it. I then put him back down in his crib and kissed his forehead. I then went back into my room to see Louis already asleep. I then wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep with my arms wrapped around his waist.

What should happen next? Comment