Chapter 7

Darcy POV

Daddy had to work again today. Papa was taking us to the park again. I like papa. I no know if sissy do though. She quiet around papa still. We had just arrived at the park and I ran over to the slides. Sissy went over to the sandbox as usual and papa sat down at the bench watching us.

"HI! I Tehya!" A girl said

"I darcy!" I said happily

"Want to play?" Tehya asked me  and I nodded happily. We then ran around and played tag. Tehya and I were going to be best friends!

Courtney's POV

I was playing in the sandbox when a girl came up to me. I got scared at first thinking she was going to hurt me like the other kids but she smiled at me and sat down by me and started helping me build a castle.

"I Maddy!" the girl with brown hair and brown eyes said

"I Courtney" I said

"We be best fwiends!" Maddy said and we laughed and contiued to play.

"Darcy! Courtney!" I heard papa yell. I ran over to papa with maddy by my side. Darcy then came over with a girl too.

"Papa! This Maddy we best fwiends! She come to birthday?" I asked happily

"You got to ask her parents first." Papa said and then four adults came over to us.

"There you are Maddy you had your father and I worried" Maddy's mommy said

"Don't run off like that again Tehya!" Tehya daddy said

"Papa ask!" I said impatiently

"Hi I'm Louis my daughters were wondering if yours could come to their birthday in three days. I know it's short notice but" I said but I was cut off by maddy's dad

"We would love to" maddy's dad said

"Sure" Tehya's mom said

Papa then gave the parents his number and we left the park. I glad I made friend. Kids ususally mean to me cause I no hear in one ear. Glad I met Maddy!

FF 3 days

Harry's POV

I was running all over the place trying to get everything ready for the twins second birthday party. Okay I got streamers,ballons, goodie bags, gift table, food table. I looked around and see if I was missing anything. The cake would be here soon with Barbara. Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Louis with two gifts in his hands.

"Come in. I'm just getting everything ready." I said and showed him where to put the gifts.

"Okay got that and that and-" I said but was cut off by louis

"You need to calm down love."  Louis said

"I can't lou my babies are finally two!" I said anxiously

"Daddy look!" I hard darcy say. I looked to see her sister and her dressed up as Ariel and Belle. My little princesses. I then bent down with my arms open and they ran into them.

"Happy birthday princesses!" I said and kissed each of their foreheads and then tickled them and they giggled.

"Papa!" Darcy yelled and ran over to him but I could see that Courtney was still hesitant. I hope that won't be a problem.

I then heard the door ring. I opened it to see a man and woman with a little girl I did not recognize.

"Maddy!" Courtney yelled and ran over and hugged the girl.

"Tehya!" Darcy said and ran over to another girl that came walking up with her parents.

"Please come in" I said and let them in.

"Oh we're early" Tehya's mom said

"It's fine. I'm Courtney and Darcy's dad Harry" I said

"I thought their dad's name was Louis" Tehya's dad said

"It is but I am their other dad" I said nervously

"Oh well it's nice to meet you" Tehya's dad said

A few minutes later everyone else showed up. It was games, make overs, dress up, cake and presents. Louis had gotten the girls a new Ariel and Belle doll. He had also gotten them some new clothes thankfully since it's been hard to afford new ones. I had saved up and gotten the girls a princess play house.

After presents we ended with the cake.

"happy birthday to you happy birthday Courtney and Darcy happy birthday to you" Everyone sang. Louis was holding Darcy and I Courtney and we helped them blow out the cake.

"okay you four family photo" My mom said

My mom then took a  couple pictures of Louis, the girls and I. I then cut the cake and handed cake out. Darcy and Courtney smashed it in each others face and my mom got a few pictures of that. She also got a few pictures of the girls smashing cake in our faces. We then took a group photo and everyone left. I then cleaned the girls up with Louis help. After their bath we put them to bed and kissed their foreheads and Louis and I passed out on the couch. Today was definitely a long day.

(The twins birthday cake on the side)