Chapter 18

I am officially 4 months pregnant. I can't wait to see what our babies are! I don't care what the gender is just as long as their healthy. Louis and I were on the way to the doctors now while the girls were with my mum.

"Harry Tomlinson" the nurse said.

Louis and I then went into the all too familiar room and laid down on the bed and pulled my shirt up. Doctor jones then put the gel on my stomach and Louis held my hand. We both then heard a thumping sound.

"Is that?" I asked tears forming in my eyes

"Yes both of your babies heartbeats are healthy. Would you like to the know the genders?" Dr jones asked. I looked up at Louis and he just smiled and nodded. I then looked back at the doctor and smiled.

"We would love to know" Louis said happily

"Well let's see here it looks like baby A is a boy!" Dr jones said happily

"A boy harry! A boy we're having a boy!" Louis said happily

I just smiled.

"And baby B is another boy!" Dr jones said

I couldn't believe it I was having two sons.

"I love you" I said looking at Louis

"I love you too Mr. Tomlinson" Louis said and we kissed. I then felt a jolt in my stomach only to realize the babies kicked.

"Louis! They kicked!" I said happily. Louis then put his hand on my stomach and put his hand next to mine and by his big smile I could tell he felt them kick.

"Here is a sonogram. Make your next appointment and have a nice day" dr jones said and we made our next appointment.

We then went to Anne's and the girls ran uptown us

"Daddy! Papa!" Courtney and Darcy said and ran over to us.

"So what are you having?" My mom asked

"You're getting two grandsons" I said

"Yay!" My mom said

Louis then bent down to Courtney and Darcy and smiled

"Sister or bwofer? Darcy asked

"You are both getting two new baby brothers" Louis said and they smiled

"Yay!" Courtney and Darcy screamed. In that moment I could not be happier. I could not wait to see my babies.