Chapter 11

I just wanted to thank NikkiP3 real quick for commenting and voting on this story.

Louis POV

It has been a week since Courtney was kidnapped. Harry and I are trying to make her feel better seeing as how she is still a little shaken up. She only let's Harry and I hold her and no one else. Harry and I decided that we should do some family bonding to try and make things better. Today we are going to stay in our pajamas and just hang around the house with each other.

"Hi sweetie" I said as I picked up Courtney

"Hi princess" Harry said and picked up Darcy

Harry and I then headed downstairs with the girls and put them in their booster chairs. Harry then started to cook breakfast while I sat and made funny faces at the twins. I could smell pancake, bacon, and sausage. Harry then came over with the plates of food.

"Smells delicious" I said

"Thank you" Harry said and sat down. I then put food on Courtney's plate and harry put food on Darcy's plate.

"I knew there was a reason I used to keep you around" I said with a chuckle

"Hey!" Harry said

"Just kidding love" I said and kissed his cheek. We then ate breakfast. The twins made more of a mess then anything. Harry and I then cleaned the twins face and we sat down on the couch and put the movie Beauty and The Beast in. While we we're watching the movie Courtney and Darcy kept telling me things about themselves. I'm guessing Harry knew all this stuff cause he raised them. I learned that Courtney loves to play with blocks and Darcy loves to play dress up. After the movie the twins were passed out on the couch.

"We have the two most perfect girls in the world" Harry said

"I'm sorry" I said

"For what?" Harry asked looking at me as he stroked Courtney's hair as she slept

"For not sticking around when you first told me you were pregnant" I said and played with Harry's hair with his head on my chest and the girls passed out on our laps.

"You're here now" Harry said and looked at me with a smile. I then kissed him.

"Will you be my boyfriend again?" I asked Harry

"I thought you never ask" Harry said with a smile and we kissed.

I just hope that everything would be right now and nothing bad would happen.