Chapter 26

I'm fast forward a few years because a lot of drama happens when the girls are teenagers. So Darcy and Courtney are 15 and Cory and Lucas are 9. Some things you should know is that Lucas is autistic. Louis and Courtney are a lot closer now but not as Close as Darcy and Louis.

"So how are you and Blake" Tiegan said

"Yeah how are you two?" Maddy said

"We're okay" I said sadly. Blake Brower was my my boyfriend of 2 years so far. One thing my friends don't know about him is that he can be quite aggressive.

"What's wrong?" Tiegan said

"It's nothing" I said and just then I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"Courtney what's wrong?" I looked to see Lucas. Lucas and I were very close.

"It's nothing Lucas. Can you go tell my friends that I'm not feeling well and ask them to please leave?" I said

"Okay! I hope you feel better sissy!" Lucas said and hugged me. He then ran off

"Bye Courtney!" I hear Tiegan and Maddy say. I then closed the door and took out a pregnancy test. I then did my business and waited. After the five minutes were up I looked and saw a positive sign. Tears spread in my eyes. I was pregnant! I'm only 15! Why did this happen. This is all Blake's fault. I then washed my hands and threw the test away. I then slid down to the floor and started to cry. This is all Blake's fault! I told him I didn't want to!

Flashback

I was at Blake's apartment. He's two years older than me. He's 17 and I'm 15. We have been together for two years. We were currently at his house. Blake was kissing me and started to feel up my shirt. I started to pull away but Blake looked at me annoyed.

"What's wrong?" Blake said annoyed

"Not now Blake please" I begged

"Come on Courtney we have been together for two years" Blake said

"I'm just not ready" I said about to get up but Blake pushed me down.

"Blake please stop" I begged with tears in my eyes

"Shut up!" Blake said and pushed me onto the couch and ripped my shirt off. I tried to struggle and tried to run but Blake caught me and dragged me back to the couch and slid down my jeans.

"Please Blake. Don't do this!" I yelled. Blake then grabbed my chin tightly and forced me to look at him.

"Listen and listen good Courtney you and your body are mine. I want you." Blake said and next thing I knew Blake was ripping his jeans and shirt off along with his boxers. I begged him to stop but he just wouldn't stop. I didn't even see if he used a condom cause of the pain and tears. Once he was done with me he got up and put his clothes back on. He then kissed me.

"See that wasn't so bad was it Courtney" Blake said and kissed me.

"Y-you r-raped m-me" I stuttered

"Don't think of it as rape baby think of it as our first time" Blake said and kissed me.

"But I didn't want it!" I yelled

"Too bad because you're mine" Blake said and kissed me.

I then threw my ripped clothes on that night and ran on home in tears.

End flashback

This can't be happening. I can't be a mom. I'm only 15.

"Courtney open up! I've got to use the bathroom!" Darcy yelled.

I then opened the door and ran to my room in tears.

Darcy's POV

I was getting ready to go out with my boyfriend Jayden Morris. When I needed to use the bathroom but the door was occupied. I figured it was Courtney since we both take awhile. I then saw Courtney run out and it looked like she had tears in her eyes. I thought nothing of it as I got ready. Before I knew it I was our having a good time with my boyfriend not knowing what my sister going through.

"Well I'll be back later Tehya and I are going out" I said

"And where do you think your going?" My dad harry said. I could see his three month swollen stomach. Yes he's pregnant again. You think him and papa would stop but no.

"We're going to a movie" I lied. I was really going to a party with my boyfriend Jayden.

"Okay just be careful" my dad said and I left. I then went to the party at Jayden's house and grabbed a drink. I then felt lips on mine and saw Jayden kissing me. I then spent the night dancing and having fun with Jayden. I would probably get in trouble for it later but whatever. You only live once right. 

Harry's POV

I was finishing up dinner when I saw Cory come downstairs with Lucas.

"Cory can you please set the table? And Lucas can you please go get your sister for dinner" I said to my sons. I can't believe they're 9 already and my girls were 15. They grew up too fast and I hope this baby won't either. I then set the table and made an extra plate for Louis and Darcy.

Lucas's POV

I was going to get my sister for dinner when I heard crying from her room. Why would Courtney be crying she is always so happy. She always tells me when she's sad. Maybe she'll talk to me.

I then knocked on her door.

"Come in" I heard a raspy voice say

"Oh Lucas" courtney said and quickly wiped her tears.

"What's wrong sis?" I asked

"It's nothing" Courtney said

"Please tell me! We're supposed to be close" I said

"Okay but you can't tell dad or papa. I'll tell them" courtney said. If I can't tell daddy and papa then this must really be serious. I then noticed a bruise on sisters arm.

"Sissy where did you get that?" I said and pointed to her wrist.

"It's nothing but anyway the thing you can't tell dad and papa is that I'm pregnant" courtney said

"You mean I'm going to be an uncle!" Lucas said happily

"Yes now shhh! You don't want dad or papa to hear do you!" Courtney said

"Don't worry I won't tell. Now let's go eat dinner." I said and headed downstairs with Courtney and we ate dinner. I hope sissy will be alright. I feel like she's not telling me everything though. I hope she'll tell me soon.

Comment what Courtney should have. What should harry have? Sorry I skipped I few years but a lot more drama will be happening now. Also I don't know what Louis looked like at age 9 but Lucas is a little replica of him and Cory is a replica of Harry. Lucas on the side.