It's time!

I can't believe it! It's time! I'm gonna see my son and daughter soon! I thought as laid in the hospital bed with Skyler by my side.
"Skyler it hurts" I say as I squeeze my boyfriends hand in pain.
"I know love" Skyler said and kissed my sweaty forehead as he held you hand and sat by my side. My dads were watching Axel. He wanted to come but I told him no. I didn't want him to see me in pain.
"Why won't they come out!" I yelled as another contraction hit.
"Agh!" I yelled in pain.
"Shh love it will be over soon" Skyler said trying to reassure me.
"Shut up! You've been saying that for hours!" I yelled in pain and anger.
I then took a breath after my contraction was over with.
"Shh love" Skyler said
"Skyler please get a doctor I thought I could handle the pain of natural birth but I c-can't i-it hurts too m-much" I cry.
"Shhh I'll be right back love. Just try your best to rest" Skyler said and ran to get a doctor.
"Okay courtney I'm gonna put this in you. Stay still so this works" the doctor said and put the needle in my back as Skyler held me still.
"How's that?" Skyler said and held my hand again.
"Better." I say
"Let's see. You're about 6 centimeters courtney." The doctor said and I groaned in annoyance. I've been here since 8 am and it's already 12. These two better hurry up I thought in annoyance.
"Try and get some rest" Skyler said and kissed my forehead. I slowly closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.
Six more hours past until I was able to push.
"Looks like we're ready!" The doctor said
"Push!" I pushed with all my might. I then took a breather.
"Push!" I pushed again.
"I see the head!" The doctor exclaimed and I pushed once more.
"Once more and we'll have a baby!" The doctor said and I pushed once more as hard as I could.
"Baby a is here! It's a boy!" The doctor said and gave him to the nurse to clean up. Fifteen minutes later I was pushing again.
"It's a girl!" The doctor said and handed her to the nurse to clean off. I then collapsed on the bed exhausted.
"You did it love. We have two beautiful new children" Skyler said and kissed my forehead.
I smiled tiredly at him. The nurse then came over and handed me a baby in a blue blanket and Skyler a pink one.

Kellen Jude Collins
September 1st 2029
6pm
7lbs 8oz 10 in.

Ariella Rose Collins
September 1st 2029
6:15pm
5lbs 7 oz 9 in.

My babies were finally here. I could not wait for Axel to meet them. Would he be a little upset though because he's the only one with a disability. Or will these two have disabilities as well? Only time will tell. All I know is that Skyler and I were both happy and Axel finally had his new siblings.
(Twins at the top)