Gender Revealed

Today Skyler and I were finding out what we were having. Axel was with my dads. We would tell him what we were having when we got back.
"I'm so excited to see what we're having! Are you?" I asked Skyler.
"Yes. I'm hoping for a little princess" Skyler said happily.
"I don't care if it's a boy or girl as long they are healthy" I say as I place my hands on my stomach.
"We're almost there" Skyler said and held my hand as he drove. I hope the baby is healthy. Papa Louis said its a possibility I might have twins since they run in the family. I don't know if I could handle twins.
"We're here!" Skyler said
Skyler then helped me out of the car and we headed inside the clinic. He checked me in and I sat down and waited. About 15 minutes later I was called.
"Courtney Styles" the nurse said. Skyler helped me up and we headed into a room where they took my height and weight. I then laid down on a table and lifted up my shirt as the doctor put gel on my stomach. Skyler held my hand as the doctor looked around.
"Ah there we are. Oh this is interesting?" The doctor said.
"What is it? Is my baby okay?" I asked concerned. I squeezed Skylers hand tighter in worry.
"Oh the little rascal is fine but it seems you're having twins" the doctor said
"Really?" I asked not sure if I heard her correctly
"Yes. Congratulations you two. Would you like to know the genders?" the doctor asked.
"Yes please" Skyler said
"Okay. Well let's see here.....baby a is a boy congratulations!" The doctor said.
"Another son" Skyler said happily. I don't know if he was happy because he finally had a son of his own or was just happy in general. I mean I know he loves Axel but he's biologically not his but he treats him as his own. I hope nothing will change his attitude about Axel.
"And baby b?" Skyler asked excitedly.
"And baby b is......a little girl! Congratulations!" The doctor said.
"A little girl! A little boy! This is amazing!" Skyler said excitedly and then kissed me.
"Would you like pictures?" The doctor asked
"Yes please" I say and wipe the gel off my stomach then put my shirt down. We then get our pictures and make our next appointment and head home.
"Are you okay love? You are awfully quiet" Skyler said
"I'm just scared." I say nervously
"Why you scared love. You have done a good job so far with Axel" Skyler said
"I know but he's barely three yet. I'm just afraid we won't be able to give him the attention he needs" I say worriedly.
"We'll be fine love. We'll give him the same amount of love we will give the twins" Skyler said and kissed me and then looked back to the road and pulled up to my dads house 30 minutes later. Once we headed inside I saw my dads, Axel and my siblings all around the couch.
"Well?!" My dad asked anxiously
"Well what?" I asked as if there was no new news to share.
"Axel come here" I say and he runs over.
"What is it mommy! I get brother!" Axel said excitedly.
"Well you see mommy went to the doctor and she found it she is having twins" I say
"What?!" My dads said at the same time.
"What that mean mommy?" Axel asked
"It means son that mommy is giving two new siblings instead of one" Skyler said
"Really!" Axel said excitedly.
"Yup. You are getting a little brother and a little sister" I say happily
"Yay! A little niece and nephew that I can spoil!" Darcy said happily.
"Yay!" Axel said said and ran over to his aunt Copeland and uncle Chase who were only three months older than him and hugged them excitedly.
"I'm happy for you princess" my dad Harry said and kissed my forehead.
"We both are" my dad Louis said and joined me in a hug.
I couldn't be happier at that particular moment.

(What should Courtney's twins be named? Also what should happen next? Leave ideas!)