Seeing Blake

(Author note:Axel is 3 now by the way since its march in the story)
No this can't be happening. Blake is right next to me. Please don't let him hurt me or my children.
"Hello my dear. Longtime no see" Blake said with smirk.
"Please j-just leave me alone Blake" I say scared and hold my youngest two close.
"Why should I? You're my girlfriend!" Blake said raising his voice slightly.
"N-no I'm not. I-I have a fiancé" I say nervously.
I then feel Blake grab my wrist tightly.
"Ow Blake you're hurting me" I say as his grip tightens.
"I don't give a damn. You are mine! You can say goodbye to that fiancé of yours because you belong to me!" Blake yelled.
I couldn't take it anymore. I was tired of him trying to control and scare me. I have Skyler now.
"Go to hell!" I yell and anger builds in his face.
He raises his hand and the next thing I knew I was on the floor. I took the twins out of their little carry thing to make sure they were okay. Luckily they were.
I set them down on their back on the blanket and faced the monster who is my ex.
"How dare you! You almost hurt my children!" I yelled in anger.
Next thing I knew Blake grabbed me by the shoulders tightly and I screamed in pain.
"Mommy!" I looked over to see Axel running over to me.
Once he was near he hugged me. He then saw the bruises.
"Mommy hurt?" Axel asked concerned.
"I'm fine baby boy" I say and hug him.
"Is that?" Blake said in shock.
"Stay away from him" I say and get in front of Axel
"You can't keep him away from me. He's my son!" Blake yelled.
"You are not his father. Skyler is." I say.
"Yeah right. He looks like me for crying out loud." Blake yelled.
Ariella then started to cry. I lifted her up and soothed her.
"Just because he looks like you doesn't mean your his father! A father is supposed to love their child and the mother! You are just a monster and I don't want you anywhere near Axel!" I yell.
As soon as I put Ariella down Blake had my hands behind my back tightly.
"Let go of my mommy!" Axel said and began to try to kick Blake.
"I see you have turned him into a wuss. I will not stand for that!" Blake yelled and kicked Axel to the ground which only angered me. I then kicked him in the knee and he released my grip.
"He is not a wuss. He is becoming a young gentleman and will treat his future girlfriend or boyfriend with respect unlike you. You know why? Because I'm raising him not to be a sorry excuse of a man like you" I say in anger. I put the twins in their carry thing and check to make sure Axel is okay before I take his hand and we leave the park.
"Mark my words Courtney. This is not the end. I will get you and Axel back. You belong to me!" Blake yelled and I headed home frightened and nervous.

(I need ideas!)