Chapter 17

It has been three months. I'm three months pregnant and have been married for two months. It has been amazing. I mean Louis and I have had our share of fights but I can tell he's trying. He doesn't want me to stress with the babies. Yes I said babies. We're having twins again. I'm sort of scared cause I'm trying to finish up school. Louis keeps reassuring me that everything will be fine but I just can't help but worry.

"Daddy!" I heard Courtney yell as she ran up and hugged me

Next came her sister.

"Careful you two wouldn't want to hurt your new siblings would you?" Louis said

"Is it boy or girl?" Darcy asked

"We don't know yet sweeties" Louis said

"Come on Love we have your appointment" Louis said and helped me to the car. He then got the girls in for me since nobody could watch them.

We then headed to the hospital while I kept my hands on my stomach. Why do I feel like something is wrong? Maybe it's all in my head.

"We're here love" Louis said snapping out of my thoughts

Louis then helped me out of the car and then got the girls out. We each held one of their hands and walked inside. Louis led me over to the chairs in the waiting room and helped me sit down with the girls on either side of me while Louis check me in.

"Harry Tomlinson" I heard Louis say

"The doctor will be with you shortly" the nurse said and Louis came over by me and sat by Darcy. After 3 years she's still papa's girl and Courtney is a daddy's girl. I wonder who our new twins will be close to? I thought.

"Harry Tomlinson" the nurse said. Louis then helped me up and the girls followed us into a room.

"The doctor will be in shortly" the nurse said and then left

"Daddy sick?" Courtney asked

"No princess we're going to see how your new siblings are doing" I said and signed to her.

"How you doing Harry?" Doctor Jones said (not sure if I named the doctor so it's doctor jones now)

"I'm fine. Ready to see my babies" I said with a small smile.

"Please pull up your shirt then" dr jones said. I then pulled my shirt up and dr jones put the cold gel on my stomach while I held Louis hand.

"Let's see ah yes here's baby a and baby b. They look perfectly healthy. I see you've been taking your prenatal vitamin's" dr jones said.

"When will we know what the gender's are?" Louis asked

"Next month" dr jones said

I then smiled at Lou and he bent down and kissed me

"We're having twins. I can't wait to meet them" Louis said and kissed me on the lips again

"That sibling Daddy?" Darcy asked

"Yes sweetie" I said

"Here are pictures of your sonograms. Make sure to make your next appointment" dr jones said and wiped the gel off of my  stomach. I then got up and Louis and I made our next appointment. We then left with the girls and we went to the park nearby. I sat down on the bench with Louis who was rubbing my stomach softly while watching the girls play. They played for hours that I started to doze off.

"Come on love. Let's get you home" Louis said and was surprisingly able to carry me.

"Darcy! Courtney let's go home" I heard Louis say and we headed home. That night I slept with a smile on my face dreaming of our new additions to be.

(Harry's sonogram on the side)