Chapter 9

Harry's POV

My world felt like it was ending. One of my babies was taken from me. What will they do to her? Do they know she's deaf in one ear? Probably not. I can't bare the thought of someone hurting my baby. She's only two. I felt tears streaming down my eyes as Louis held me.

"We'll find her love" Louis said softly.

"How do you know that?! She could be dead for all we know! I'm a horrible father. I promised to protect her" I yelled not wanting to believe that myself

"She's not! And you are not a horrible father! I promise you Harry I will not rest until I catch the bastard who did this." Louis said and got up

"Where are you going?" I asked as tears ran down my face

"To find our daughter" Louis said. Our daughter. Louis is there father as well but I still have this doubt in the back of my head saying not to trust him. What should I do? I just hope my baby is alright.

Louis' POV

I'll kill the bastard who did this! I hate seeing Harry cry like that. I will make this bastard pay for hurting my family. But who would do this to me. Who would do this? Unless...oh no. I thought and ran to the only gang my gang and I had the biggest feud with. I ran as fast I could to their hideout but when I opened the door their was nothing there. I looked around for some sort of clue but just as I was about to give up hope I saw a piece of paper.

'Nice try Tomlinson but your daughter isn't here. If you want her back alive you are to bring 20,000 to us under the bridge on corner and fifth. You have 3 days or you and your precious boyfriend will never see your daughter again.

-hemmings

Anger coursed through my veins. How dare he threaten my family. He's taking it too far. He can try and hurt me all he wants but not my daughter! And most importantly not my family. When I see hemmings he's dead. I thought and stormed out of the vacant house and over to Harry's

Hemmings POV

Tomlinson is a fool. He actually thinks we would have been at the hide out with his daughter. he's going to have to pay in order to get his daughter back. I walked to the room she was in and saw her clutching her toy doll.

"Hello princess" I said but she didn't ackwoledge me. What the hell?

"We tried too. It's like she can't hear us" Ashton said

"She has to hear" I said

"I don't know mate we tried." Michael said

I then stormed over to the little girl to see her frightened expression and she looked back down to her doll and clenched it tightly

"What your name?" I asked her but she still didn't answer.

"What should we do?" Calum asked

I then grabbed the little girl by the arm and she screamed. If this little girl doesn't talk soon she will get it.

Harry's POV

I was sitting on my bed looking at a picture of Courtney and I. I was 16 in the picture and I was doing a homework assignment with my little princess trying to help. Courtney was 6 months old along with her sister . Her sister wasn't in the picture because she was napping. I remember my sister Gemma was visiting and her taking it. I smiled at the picture. I miss my princess.

"Daddy?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see Darcy who ran over to me and I lifted her up and put her on my lap.

"Where sissy?" Darcy asked

"Mean men take her princess" I said with tears falling

"We get her back?" Darcy asked

"We will I promise" I said with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"No cwy daddy. We see sissy soon" Darcy said and kissed my cheek. I just hugged her tightly and cried myself to sleep with her in my arms.

Louis Pov

I arrived at Harry's and let myself in.

"Harry" I called but he didn't answer

I looked all around his apartment until I came to his bedroom. I opened the door to see a tear stained Harry holding Darcy as he slept. I looked to see a picture next to Harry as well. I picked it up to see a picture of Harry who looks to be 16 or 17 and a picture of I think Courtney who looks like she's about 6 months old. I feel horrible getting him into this mess. I hope we find our daughter soon. I thought and got in the bed carefully and held Harry as close I could to me.

Hemmings POV

This brat would not shut up. I then did the unthinkable. I hit her on the cheek and dropped her. I then kicked her. Could she not shut up.

"Leave her. She's useless tonight" I said and stormed out of the room. Why wasn't that little brat cooperating! Tomlinson better bring my money or that little brat is dead. She'll be useless if she doesn't talk. I have no time for useless children. You better hurry Tomlinson if you want your daughter alive.

(Picture of Courtney and Harry on the side)