Arguements

Harry's POV
"Louis, I don't know what to do?! I mean I don't want Courtney to go through another trial but I feel like it's the only way to put Blake away." I said sadly as I watched Louis and I's daughter sleep.
"I know Harry but she has to. It's the only way I know of. She's going to has to face him sooner or later." Louis said
"I'm not putting my daughter through that again!" I whisper yelled.
"She's my daughter too!" Louis yelled
"But I carried her! I am not putting her through the pain of a trial if she does not want to!" Harry yelled in anger.
"Harry!" Louis said annoyed
"I said no! End of discussion! We are done talking about this." I said with anger in my voice.
"This isn't over!" Louis said and stormed out of Courtney's hospital room.
Harry sat by Courtney's bed holding her hand tightly, eventually falling asleep in the chair. He hated fighting with Louis but Courtney was his princess and he would do what she wanted when it came to Blake not what Louis wanted.

Louis POV
Damn it Harry! I thought in anger as I punched the hospital wall. Why did this have to Happen again! None of this would of happened if Courtney had never met Blake and gotten pregnant! No I can't do that. I can't blame my daughter. She needs to go to court but her and Harry are so god damn stubborn. I need some air. I thought to myself as I left the hospital in anger. I was walking along the sidewalk when I saw what looked to be Blake across the street. I don't know what came over me but I filled him. As I got a closer look I noticed that it was indeed him. Anger overcame me because next thing I knew I smashed his head against a wall and dragged him into an alley and started beating him. I just lost control and beat him until he was unconscious. I then cleaned my self off and left the alley.