6. 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲❀

"When is a monster not a monster when it learns to love."

✫---✫---✫---✫---✫

(Author's pov..)

"Jack and the other investors declined the deal which we were going to partner with." Hoseok, one of Jungkook's trusted man stated hanging his head low.

"I don't fucking care. I want that deal and can do anything for it. Send my men in his place. Let's see how that arrogant ass keep his pride prior when his little family's life will be in my hand." Jungkook spoke maliciously as a wide grin spread across his handsome face.

The tall raven haired man looked at his boss blankly. He knows that his boss is very serious when it comes to business and can do anything to achieve his goals but sometimes he used to forget the fact that he's also a heartless creature who possess no humanity. He's a selfish human being for whom moral and ethics holds no importance in his life.

Jungkook tilted his head a bit when he heard a knock outside the door. He gestured Hoseok to open the door to which he obeyed. The door opened and a maid walked in bowing both of them. Jungkook snapped his fingers for her to speak fast for whatever reason she came.

"Sorry for the interruption Sir but the girl whom you brought yesterday wants to go home. But before she goes, wants to meet you Sir"

His cold eyes which were just now shooting daggers became soft when he heard her words. Last night's memories started to rush into his brain.

____________

Flashback...

"Boss should I drive to the hospital or- "

"To my place." Jungkook implored with his closed eyes . The driver nodded and drived silently. The whole ride was silent. Jimin including his investors were calling him non stop, out of irritation he snoozed his phone and rested his arm on the window. Slowly his eyes traveled Neum's body which was completely wet. He noticed her face which was completely pale. Hair were sticking on her forehead making her looking more miserable. He started to become suspicious. Knitting his eyebrows, he leaned forward and checked her pulse rate. Her pulse rate was really getting slower and slower.

As soon as they reached and parked the car, Jungkook without wasting time dashed out of his black Royal Rover.

Grabbing Neum's arm, he looped it carefully around his neck as the latter proceeded to lower himself and picked her up, wrapped his muscly arms under her knees and entered his mansion.