43. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨

<<━━━ ▪︎ ● ▪︎ ━━━ >>>

<<━━━ ▪︎ ● ▪━━━ >>>

(Author's POV)

The gleaming sun was beginning to descend down, ready to hide in it's shell, done with its day job of bringing light and happiness to others depressing life.

A wince escaped her dry lips unconsciously. This is the first time her body did any movement in these four days.

The painful throb she felt suddenly signalling it that her nerve impulses started to become active.

Timidly flicking her eyes she groaned feeling her head vibrating. She felt a soft mattress that made her body slip in relaxation.

However realisation hit her hard after few minutes.

"Jun-ngkook....."

Her lips took his name involentarly as she opened her eyes.

The first thing she saw made her body shrunk in terror. A complete abandoned looking room with huge glasses everywhere was enough to bring her into reality.

She's not with Jungkook!

They never landed in South Korea....

Then where is she now?

And where is Jungkook?

And her Seungyo, is he alright?

"Where am I?" She muttered in vulnerability. Her head is covered with gauges, lips dry and almost colourless, bone sticking out from the body making her look half dead.

She starred at her own reflection un utter shock.

Slowly and slowly the memories of the accident started embarking to surface from the depth of her memory.

She remembered everything except whatever happened after she hit her head.

"Jungkook.....where are you.."

Tears stung her eyes as she tried to look for the exit but then something caught her eyes.

Something which didn't failed to make her shiver to the core.

Taehyung's golden Rolex watch which he always used to wear, is lying on the table.

That means the person who brought her here is none other than Kim Taehyung himself.

Panic started rising as the thought of facing him again crossed her mind.

No she can't waste time here anymore.

She have to get away from this place before he comes!

Without wasting time she tried to open the door and to her luck it's was unlocked.

With bare feets she dashed towards the exit not giving a fuck about the dizziness her body was feeling. The primal motive for her is to escape!

Neum stepped out of the apartment as a victorious grin appeared on her face. The sky already became dark and by the surrounding she can tell it's not a high class society she's standing in right now. The place seemed more of a downgraded area completely different from the main city..the place seemed depressing. Not a shadow of a human could be seen to her unfortunate luck but she's still fortunate enough to be able to escape.