13.𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐚❀

"Falling for you was never in my plan but now it feels the only mission in my life is to make you mine

"Falling for you was never in my plan but now it feels the only mission in my life is to make you mine.."

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

(Neum's POV)

The clanking of the silver plates, louder than the sound belonging to the people around us making me uneasy to settle in this high class restaurant

Fuck I don't want to come here in first place.

He fooled me and brought me here against my will....and I'm definitely mad at him for it.

I was sitting at the table perfectly decorated with white sheer silk cover which were looking better than the dress I was wearing. On the top of it there was placed a gold plated logo of the name of the restaurant which I tried with my whole myth to pronounce but miserably failed.

This restaurant is the perfect definition of royalty and perfection. Ancient French paintings were hanging on the walls making the scenario more gorgeous.

And last but not the least, FUCKING EXPENSIVE!!!
.
How rich is this man exactly? Like damm I wouldn't even dare to step inside here in my entire life.

"Here." I lifted my gaze to to the person who unwillingly dragged me here in this fucking fairytale palace as a sort of forced date and now is expecting me to act all fine and what!?

He handed me the menu card to order something. I gulped and took it.

Oh.....my.......god....

༆༆༆༆

~𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓻𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓬́𝓻𝓮 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓵 ~

Oysters morrey..................900,962.00₩

English Dover sole...........112,453.00₩