Phase 29

"Mom, dad, I'm going out with my friend!" Amethyst dressed up nicely and was ready to head out.

        "Ooo... a date?" teased Honey.

        "What?!" Rouge panicked.

        Amethyst smiled secretively, "I'll leave it up to your imaginations."

        I'm not going to hand her over so easily! Rouge thought as he pulled out a bracelet. "Dear, wear this as a protective charm. It'll keep you save from wolves!"

        Honey and Amethyst laughed.

        "Taffy! Did you wait for long?" asked Amethyst as she waved towards him.

        "I would wait as long as I have to for a pretty girl to come running to me." answered Taffy smoothly.

        "Haha, you tease." Amethyst smiled.

        They took a walk in the bazaar while chatting leisurely.

        "...Then she cooked lunch and brought it for me. Clearly she's eyeing for me. How popular I am." Taffy laughed proudly and continued, "But, my heart already belongs to someone." Taffy said as he peeked at Amethyst.

        "I see, good for you! Knowing how handsome you are, no doubt you have fans flocking to you." Amethyst looked at the sky.

        "So, do you want to--"

        "I like you, Taffy." Amethyst cut him off. Taffy's face glimmered with joy.

        "I like the supervisor and the research team members too! Oh, not to mention my teachers and classmates. I'm so grateful."

        Amethyst continued without looking back at him, "I'm so glad to have so many benefactors. You helped me a lot during my lowest moment. I can't even begin to repay all of you."

        She proceeded to buy a sunflower from the florist and gave it to Taffy. "Taffy, your heart belongs to yourself."

        "Why don't you give yourself a chance, Amethyst?" Taffy said as he pulled her into a hug. "You don't need to shoulder everything by yourself, you know?"

        "Wow, you're so cool."

        "Then pick me. My shoulder is always there for you."

        "...Thanks. I'll always remember your lovable side." Amethyst continued, "You're always there for me when I need you, but I can't do the same for you."

        "You sounded like you're going far away." Taffy didn't want to let go of Amethyst.

        "In fact, I am." answered Amethyst while patting his head.

        "Where are you going? We can always meet up even if we're not near each other."

        "I'm going out there." Amethyst pulled away and pointed to the sky.

        "You mean there are things out there?" asked Taffy curiously.

        "Maybe you can find out someday, researcher." Amethyst smiled.

        "Phew, today was so fun!" Amethyst went home merrily.

        Rouge saw Amethyst came back. He was worried, so he performed a physical check on her. "Hmm, what's this? Perfume?"

        Amethyst stopped her father and sighed, "He was so dreamy..."

        "Honey!! Our daughter is going to get taken away!" Rouge ran to Honey.

        "How was your outing today, dear?" Honey asked as she ignored Rouge's pleas.

        "It was so fun and romantic." Amethyst smiled widely.

        "Noooo...." Rouge was jealous.

        "Good for you, dear." Honey patted her head.

        Rouge wouldn't let Amethyst go. When the night falls, they fell asleep together. Honey joined them.

        "Sweet dreams."