Phase 17

"Dear, you learnt that Fifs are the top ten residents of Quixo, right?" Honey confirmed.

        "Yeah, but the teacher said no one knows their identities," answered Amethyst as an honour student.

        "Well, they wouldn't disclose that information because they didn't want Fifs to be treated differently from others.

        "Differently?" questioned Amethyst.

        "What would you do if you knew any Fifs?" Honey tossed back a question to Amethyst.

        Thinking back on how powerful Fifs were, Amethyst answered honestly, "Of course I would like to meet them, shake hands with them, and even ask them for some tips!"

        "Some would even dare challenge them!" added Honey. "Since Fifs are the top, we are already buried neck deep with all the additional work. With all the other requests flooding in, I doubt we would have any time left for ourselves."

        "We?" Being the sharp girl she is, Amethyst pointed out.

        "Heh, actually, both your dad and I are Fifs." revealed Honey proudly.

        "?!" Amethyst dropped her bread onto the plate. With eyes full of disbelief, Amethyst tested her parents, "They said you have to sit through a secret test to become a Fif. What's the test?"

        Honey smirked. "Dear, you have to be better than that to trick us, you know? Well, since you already know that we're Fifs, I don't mind giving away another secret to you." Honey continued, "Your dad agrees too. He's nodding contentedly."

        "So what is it?" Amethyst's eyes glimmered.

        "The colour of the sky," said Honey composedly.