Phase 10

Wearing her newly acquired anti-magic glasses in school, Amethyst could finally see what her classmates looked like.

        To avoid getting distracted, Amethyst would only put on the glasses whenever there is a group interaction or during rest times. Thinking to herself, Well, maybe not seeing them has its own advantage too.

        After school, she would alternate between visiting the research lab and the library.

        Whenever she visited the research lab, she would learn numerous new information from her pink-haired upperclassman --- Taffy Hcaep. They got along pretty well. Both of them would often quench their thirst for knowledge together.

        Half a year passed in the blink of an eye. It was time for the Tpam exam.

        Amethyst chose to sit for the exam straightaway. As predicted, she got the top rank again.

        The teachers and her classmates praised her and thought highly of her. They were surprised she didn't take the exam in advance.

        Little did they know that Amethyst was already preparing for her Preora exam with the tips she got hold of from her upperclassmen in the research team. She was aiming for the second exam of the next year.

        Marmalade also studied with Amethyst in the library as she wanted to advance with her.

        "Ahh, I feel so tired. It's been so long since I last sat on one spot for so long," whined Marmalade.

        "What do you mean 'it's been so long'? We always sit like this in class."

        "During classes, at least I have the teachers' voices to listen to, and I could stare blankly at the birds outside the window without getting caught by you." Marmalade smirked.

        "If you're that bored, why don't you take a walk or find some storybook to read?" Amethyst suggested.

        "I'll do that." Marmalade then disappeared in the speed of light.