Phase 18

"The sky?"

        "Let me ask you, Amethyst. What colour is the sky to you?"

        "Blue, of course."

        "I see, blue. What kind of blue?"

        "Light blue during the day, dark blue, almost black during the night. The colour even changes during evening. You can see orange, purple, pink even, sometimes."

        "Wow, it must look so stunning!" exclaimed Honey.

        "You're commenting as if you've never seen it before, mom," Amethyst sighed. "Don't the sky look the same to everyone?"

        "In fact, no," said Honey. "Normally, we see the sky as a mixture of many colours as all our magic are mixed up."

        "Wow, so you see rainbow coloured sky? That's so cool!" Amethyst was surprised. "It must look so surreal."

        "Well, we actually don't see any difference in the colour of the sky."

        "Huh? Then how do you tell apart day and night?"

        "We have bells which signals the time. And if you look closely, the sky during the day is more colourful as everyone is full of energy. During the night, the colours become stagnant, so the sky gets darker," explained Honey.

        "All this while I thought everyone saw the same sky... I want to share the view of this beautiful sky with the both of you!" suggested Amethyst.

        "Actually, there's a place where you can see the sky for its original colour."

        "Where is it, mom?"

        "The test site for Fifs."

        Honey resumed, "One of the tests for Fifs is seeing the sky colour. At first, we enter an anti-magic dome. Looking up, we see the clear blue sky for the first time. It was a magnificent sight." Honey smiled sweetly as she reminisces a fond memory.

        "The blue sky didn't last long though." Honey said in a pity.

        "What do you mean, mom?"

        "The dome will soon be filled with magical particles radiated from you. You can tell your own power level by looking at the sky dyed in your colour."