Phase 21

" --- " Amethyst explained her situation to Taffy in the garden, omitting the role her parents played.

        "If you want to lift the seal, can't you just find the person who made them?" asked Taffy.

        "That person said time is the key, that I will find out the truth when the time comes," answered Amethyst.

        "I see. In the end, you've found the answer by yourself. We didn't even help much," said Taffy dejectedly.

        "Hey." Amethyst was vexed. "Who were the ones who let me hear their voices? Who were the ones who let me see? The team made me eyes and ears, made the blind and deaf me open up to a whole different world, how can I ask more than that?" Amethyst refuted strongly.

        Amethyst put her hands on Taffy's and continued, "The fact that I could hear and talk to you, could see and hold your hand, it's all because of you, you know?"

        Moved by her words, Taffy gave her a hug. Amethyst enjoyed the warm embrace.

        After Amethyst calmed herself down, she asked, "So, are you going to continue your research on anti-magic?"

        "Of course! Before we knew of your case, we had already been investigating about it. Anti-magic equipment were more useful than we expected! They..."

        Looking at Taffy chatting away cheerily, Amethyst smiled, thinking of how grateful she is from the bottom of her heart.

        Before parting ways with Taffy, she informed him of the school trip. "Have fun! But don't forget about me, okay?" Taffy bid her farewell.