vampire!Dio x reader | (lemon)

Anime: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (pt. 1)
Point Of View: 3rd
Title: no title
Description: (lemon)
Happy Halloween thirsty bitches. Here's some part one Dio action.
. . .

She was panting, lips parted slightly, tears falling down her cheek. Squirming beneath his grasp was futile. Not with his large hand fully engulfing her throat, squeezing so hard she felt faint. The other arm was snaked around her torso, rough fingers pressing her hips down onto himself. Entirely subjected to his clutch she had no means of escape.

"Look at yourself," the male teases, voice a mere whisper in the woman's ear. He nips at her lobe before trailing his tongue slowly down the side of her neck. "Such an obident toy you are." A chuckle rumbles from the depths of his chest.

She responds with a desperate whine, hips grinding down onto his clothed thigh. Usually she wouldn't act so shamelessly. Sat fully exposed in his lap—completely bare for him to have his way with. All whilst his mere dress shirt was not so much as disheveled, allowing him to hold her in place as she worked tirelessly for any kind of friction. The pressure around her throat relents somewhat as he uses his fingers to tilt her head up before forcing her gaze to meet his piercing golden own.

Inhuman. He was purely inhuman. Something other than lust had long taken over him. His handsome features were nothing short of perfection. Pale skin and lush golden hair. She was entrapped in his charming ways for his mere aura was impossibly too much too resist. Dio Brando most certainly had to be the most captivating man in all of London.

Maybe that was why she often found herself at his castle doorstep. Yes, castle. And an ominous one at that. Dark yet alluring. Fit for such a man as he.

"L-lord Dio..." the young woman whines. She can hardly take it; body involuntarily rocking against him.

His usual pretentious tone shoots waves of electricity through her body. "Desperate tonight are we?" That damn smirk playing on his lips—

"I-I need more—" her arms struggle against her back. Her hands had been bound a short time ago. It was only now that she was beginning to fathom the effects of this hindrance.

She could already feel herself growing nearer to the edge. Agonizingly close. All she needed was a little push. His touch—her touch—it didn't matter. The friction against his trousers wasn't sufficing.

"Ah-ah," his grip on her hip tightens—surely bruising—keeping her held in place. "You'll have to earn your reward."

Cruel.

But such was Dio Brando.

"Please—!" She's begging now, fingers clawing at his shirt behind her. No longer did she care how needy she must sound.

Suddenly the man beneath her latches his mouth to the sensitive skin on her neck, hand clasping over her throat once more. Her back arches as she melts into his grasp. It wasn't quite what she hoped for but it certainly was more than she expected.

Dio was hardly a patient man. He barely tolerated disobedience. She at least knew him well enough not to disobey him. His wrath was not something she'd been willing to test—though she was hardly in any position to defy him.

The lightheaded sensation creeps its way back. A familiar feeling she'd come to adapt to. Only this time it's accompanied by a seering pain as the man sinks his teeth into the base of her neck. A sharp hiss escapes her lips as she momentarily halts her movements.

"Have I advised you to stop?" Dio's voice is commanding. It sends shivers down her spine. His tongue laps up the thick red liquid that spills from the fresh puncture. She can't help but find it almost soothing.

A moment later she falls back into a rhythm, chasing her impending release. Her mind feeling unbearably fuzzy. As a matter of fact the pain had stopped. He had even stopped sucking on the wound. Now he had been unconditionally transfixed by her. By the way she submitted herself to him; body and mind. Dio held unimaginable control over this woman. And there was not a second that passed where he did not absolutely revel in this revelation.

"Come."

This single command demand sent her over the edge. It was all she needed as she let herself go without a moment's hesitation. She's screaming, back arched against his chest. Finally he releases his grasp around her throat before swiftly turning her body around to face him.

Panting, sweat beading around the crown of her head, eyes fluttering open. Beautiful. He would have no trouble absolutely ravishing her tonight. "Tsk," he's frowning, "You've ruined my favorite pair of trousers..." A finger runs over the newly stained spot on his thigh.

"No matter. I do believe you've earned your reward." Too disoriented to even comprehend his proposal, she lets out a meek whimper. "You didn't think I'd let you go without having my way with you, did you?" Dio flashes a quick smirk, hands fiddling with his belt buckle.

It seemed he was only beginning his torment.