Leon S. Kennedy x reader | surviving with you (lemon)

Resident Evil 2
Point Of View: 2nd
Title: Surviving With You
Description: (lemon)
PSA - i dont recommend fucking in an alleyway during the middle of a zombie outbreak—pls be aware of your surroundings & wrap your willie kids!
. . .

Streets crawling with the undead; bodies littered across the ground. Armed only with a simple combat knife gifted to you from your father. Not so much as a clue on where to go. The city you lived in your whole life suddenly unrecognizable.

Nothing in your life could have prepared you for the onslaught of flesh eating monsters.

You had come from your best friend's dorm. An infested hellhole you had to fight your way through. Unfortunately when you got to her room you were met with her lifeless eyes and dangerous thirst for human meat. Unable to bring yourself to kill her you left her locked in her room. Taking with you a green herb before trekking down to the police station—the only safe haven you could possibly think of.

Little did you know that would be overrun as well.

This was where you met the young rookie who had saved you from a couple hungry zombies. You were done for if not for him. Multiple direct shots to the head and they fell to the ground. You uttered a bemused thank you as you owed this stranger your life.

Now you had the cutest cop in the city by your side. You couldn't even remember his name. Hell you could hardly recall your own as you looked into his baby blue eyes. He was handsome. Strong jawline, dirty blonde hair that framed his face. Drop dead gorgeous.

As if surviving the night wasn't enough on your list of worries now you had developed a huge crush on this man. You wished you had met him under normal circumstances—you know without you looking like an absolute mess with zombie goo scattered about on your clothes.

"We'll cross this street and head on over to the gun shop," Leon spoke as he gestured in front of him.

"Sounds good," you replied following after him.

That blue uniform looked amazing on him. You couldn't help but stare at the way the fabric clung deliciously to his tight ass. You never particularly had a thing for police officers but you reckoned you might after this night.

A moment of silence passed before you decided to speak up. "My best friend got turned into one of those things," you hoped that by saying it aloud it would help for you to process what you'd been through.

"I hadn't known him for long but I watched a colleague of mine turn," Leon added to your words, recounting the horrors of the past few hours.

You watched as the pain flashed through his eyes. "Thanks for saving me by the way," you said in an effort to change the subject.

"Right place at the right time."

"More like wrong place at the wrong time."

"Heh, you're telling me," Leon chuckled for the first real time, "This was supposed to be my first day on the job."

"Talk about serious bad luck," you said as you studied his face for any hint of emotion—regret, fear, sorrow. Instead he met your gaze and shined a small smile.

"A pretty girl sure helps."

"Oh I bet," you bit down on your lip in an effort to hide the giant grin threatening to appear.

"Anyway," Leon cleared his throat, "Should be just down here." He's pointing to a cramped alleyway that leads to the gun shop.

You offered to go first with barely enough space to squeeze by. You wondered how Leon could possibly follow after you with those broad shoulders of his. But to your surprise he manages. Incredibly close behind.

His breath faintly fanned against the back of your neck. Your own shallowed as you focused on his presence—intimately aware how close his hand was to your backside. And damn were you sinfully reveling in it. Especially as his rough fingers brushed against the exposed skin of your thigh.

It was the first moment you were grateful to be wearing a dreadfully short skirt. Not in the slightest tactical—but you looked damn good that was for sure.

"Watch it...!"

All of a sudden you're pushed back into Leon's strong arms, shoved against the brick wall as his body covers over yours. Arms spread on either side of your head. He peered into the street, surveying possible threats. There's a lone zombie on the other end of the street seemingly guarding the gun shop.

"I won't have you walking straight into potential danger," he hissed into your ear.

His weight was heavy against you, your cheek almost hurting against the brick. His right hand gripped the gun tight, pointed towards the darkness ready to shoot. He hadn't much room to move back—not that you minded being pinned by him. Your heart skipped a beat as you watched as a sluggish zombie strolls on past you. If you kept going it would have no doubt lunged at you.

"Shit—"

"What would you have done without me?" His eyes shone with conceit.

"Clearly die," you matched his playful gleam.

Leon's lips brushed against the shell of your ear, "I wouldn't let that happen."

You bit your lip again holding back a groan.

His left hand rested on your hip. Thumb traced cautious circles over the fabric of your thin shirt. Your breath hitched as his lips ghosted over your jawline. Patient as he waited for any form of consent.

You pressed your ass against his hardening bulge; content at the hiss that leaves his plush lips. You needed to feel them on you now. And so you grabbed the back of his head with your left hand pushing his face down onto yours. It was a messy kiss and your tongue swirled with his. But you didn't care—it was perfect, everything you've been fantasizing about since you first laid eyes on him.

His left hand snaked around to cup your clothed chest. He was dying to feel every inch of you. Eager to rip that skirt of yours that tormented him this entire time right off. He lacked the mobility and patience to fully unclothe you. So he settled on hiking your skirt up just enough for access.

"You're so fucking sexy," Leon palmed your bare asscheek before he pulled down your sinfully laced panties.

"I don't usually fuck guys on the first date," you purred, "But I'll make an exception."

Leon attached his gun to his belt before pulling down his pants just enough to free himself. The cool midnight air made him shiver as he longed to be inside your warmth. He guided his tip to your entrance, collecting some of your juices before carefully pushing himself in.

"God—" you yelled out, nails digging into the brick in front of you.

"You're so tight," Leon groaned, head falling to your shoulder.

Barely giving yourself time to adjust you snapped your hips back to meet his. More curses flew from his mouth and he began moving faster. Pressed flush against the brick wall and Leon's solid chest as he pounded into you from behind.

Calloused hands gripped your hips, moving you to match his speed. It was clear he was somewhat experienced. Though you wouldn't mind showing him a few new tricks at some point. Your fingers snaked their way down to your bundle of nerves, release steadily building.

"You feel so good," you cried out as your thumb rubbed desperate circles against your clit.

Leon's lips attached to the sensitive skin of you neck. "I'm gonna cum," he mumbled before he gently nipped at the flesh.

"I'm close too—" you announced, raking the fingers of your free hand on his scalp.

Another minute passed before Leon gave a groan and pulled out, giving a few languid strokes before spilling against your backside. His chest heaved against your back and he rested his forehead against your shoulder. A chaste kiss pressed to the skin as he replaced your thumb with his own. You cried out loudly as your body shook against his. Vision gone white, legs nearly giving out.

Leon pressed his lips against yours in a passionate kiss, arms embracing and pulling you even closer to his chest. "What a way to release stress."

"We still have an entire apocalypse to survive."