Leon S. Kennedy x reader | seven minutes in heaven (1)

Resident Evil 2
Point Of View: 2nd
Title: seven minutes in heaven
Description: (nsfw)
How a seven minutes in heaven scenario plays out with a young & relatively inexperienced re2 Leon.
. . .

It was a slow night. The station had long been dead. You and your fellow coworkers were all young officers—fresh out of the academy. Tonight boredom had taken its toll on each of you as you found yourselves with too much time on your hands.

It didn't take long before one of your colleagues came up with a bright idea—the suggestion of a game you hadn't played since your first year of university. You reluctantly find yourself agreeing—half succumbing to peer pressure, half succumbing to your mischievous curiosity. After all, there was still over half an hour left before you could clock out.

So here you find yourself locked behind a storage door facing one very flustered officer.

"We don't have to do anything..." Leon Kennedy,  your fellow rookie, starts, "If you don't want to that is—"

The young male paces backward, forming as much space between you as allowed given such a cluttered room. Boxes and stacked papers litter the back wall. You lean yourself against the empty grey desk meeting his gaze, a single dingy lightbulb highlighting his flushing red face.

"I don't mind, Leon," you purr.

The sound of his name leaving your perfect lips has Leon's heart rate spiking.

"Too bad we don't have much time," you bite your lip before instructing him to come closer.

"Can I kiss you?"

He's polite yet eager and you're reminded of the confidence he exudes on duty. Always on time and punctual, ready to take on the world. From the moment you met Leon you found yourself instantly enamored by him. You count yourself blessed to finally get the chance to have your way with him.

Responding in earnest your hands wrap around Leon's neck, pulling his lips toward your own. A soft moan escapes his lips rather easily as you gently bite down. Large hands rest on your hips, pushing you against the desk.

Pulling back, you set yourself on the solid surface. "Hard already?" You tease as you palm his bulge.

Leon whines, bucking into your hand. Taking this as a sign to move forward you begin undoing his belt with haste before slipping your fingers down the waistband of his boxer briefs. He sighs at the contact your fingertips make with his shaft as you pull him out. His semi erect cock springs out, pink tip leaking pre-cum.

"So pretty..." you praise, hand moving up and down his length.

"F-fuck—" Leon moans quietly, calloused fingertips caressing your jawline.

His hands move to the buttons of your navy blue blouse hurriedly popping them off to expose your chest. Leon hisses as you begin swirling your thumb around his sensitive tip. His head falls to the crook of your neck; his lips sucking at the soft flesh, muffled groans music to your ears.

"I wanna hear what pretty sounds you make when you cum," you whisper into his ear—speeding up your movements.

His member throbs in your hand followed by a breathy whine. He lifts his head up, blue hazy eyes meeting yours and you swear you feel your heart skip a beat. Leon's hands snake up to cup your covered breasts, swollen pink lips capturing yours in another hungry kiss.

"Your hand feels so good," Leon mumbles against your lips, "Don't stop—"

He's panting now, sweat drenched bangs sticking to his forehead. The red tinge from his cheeks spreading to the tips of his ears. Leon's cock twitches and within a minute he's throwing back his head, spraying his hot seed between your fingers and his uniform.

"Holy fuck," Leon says after a moment, "Can't say I've ever had someone do that for me before."

You let out a giggle, "Trust me, I've definitely thought about it before."

Leon innocently blushes at the thought of you fantasizing about him on the job. Not that it never crossed his own mind; the naive rookie was always under the impression you simply weren't interested.

"You mean—"

"C'mon you two lovebirds time is up!" The door suddenly swings open—cutting his words off—revealing an amused colleague. "And pull your pants up rookie!"

You shoot the flustered officer a coy wink as you glide your tongue along your sticky fingers. "Got any plans after you get off work?"