Leon S. Kennedy x reader | evening's desire (lemon)

Game: Resident Evil
Point Of View: 2nd
Title: Evening's Desire
Description: (lemon)
As Leon's partner you often accompanied him drinking. One night things get a little steamy...
. . .

Your finger taps against the table before downing yet another glass of alcohol—already proving to be too much to keep track of. Only twilight pours in through the cracks in the blinds.

"You sure you can handle another drink?" Your blonde partner taunts, a chuckle rumbling deep within his chest.

Swiping the near empty bottle of hard liquor you offer the male an enticing smirk, "I can handle myself, Leon."

"Right, sweetheart."

You meet his half lidded gaze and you realize he's just as inebriated as you are. All of a sudden you feel heat rising from your chest to your flushed face. Instinctually you bite your bottom lip, eyeing over the muscles protruding from his tight black shirt. You've always admired Leon's figure—his chiseled jawline, sharp blue eyes. God were you barely holding back tonight.

It took everything in your power not to give in to your overwhelming desires. You'd wanted to fuck this man for as long as you'd known him; but you always decided against it. Maybe alcohol was all the influence necessary to garner the courage needed to get what you've craved for so long.

A gag leaves your mouth as you chug another drink down your throat. You always hated the taste of alcohol but you seemed to need it more and more as the days went by. It was only natural that when you went looking for a drinking partner Leon would be there. He was the only person in the world that had any idea what you'd been through—what horrors two of you endured on your missions.

"I'm surprised you're keeping up with me," Leon remarks. He's giving you that look that always seems to make your heart leap. Even in your drunken state your nerves threaten to take hold of you.

"There's a lot I'm sure you'd be surprised about..." the words tumble from your mouth—all regard for consequences out the window.

"Oh?" The curious male challenges, leaning forward as he maintains his gaze. "And what's that?"

He's so close that you can feel his alcohol laced breath. His rugged facial hair tickles your face. Every fiber of your being is screaming to wrap your arms around his neck and lock your lips with his. "I never kiss and tell..." you rake your teeth along the bottom of your lip.

"Teasing me, huh?" His piercing blue eyes scour your own for any signs of affirmation.

A slight smirk is the only response you offer. This was typical between the two of you—merely harmless banter. Though this ladies' man was more than receptive of anything you dished out to him. And you him.

"I would never do such a thing," you purr as you boldly set a hand on his firm thigh. Leon's jaw clenches—ever so slightly. You reward him with a light squeeze before pulling away, sitting back in your chair with a sly smirk. His chest puffs in as he sinks in a deep breath. It's apparent how much he's holding back, though he refuses to let you have the upper hand.

"I'm going to fuck you all night long until the only thing you can recall is my name," the gruff in his voice along with the fact he's maintained eye contact merely furthers your arousal.

Only a whimper leaves your lips at the thought of his sudden proposition. You hardly manage to squeak out a "how bold" in response before your dizzy mind sets upon making his statement a reality.

Practically lunging into his lap, your lips at last connect with his own. All previous reservations are quickly forgotten as you grip onto his large arms. You settle yourself between his legs as your lips hungrily massage his.