Leon S. Kennedy x reader | those damn lips

How are those lips so damn plump?

.

Does he moisturize?

.

If he does I have got to know what he's using.

.

These were just some of the thoughts that seemed to always plague your mind when it came to your fellow agent. You seemed to always find yourself caught up in a whirlpool of indecent scenarios during monotonous moments like these. On days you're stuck at the office. Instances that are unusually quiet, which are hard to come by in your line of work. When the boring paperwork is filed and all that's left to do is to wait around until you're called on your next assignment.

Leon S. Kennedy, the talented DSO agent. Survivor of the Raccoon City incident. Savior of the President's daughter. Oh and your partner of course.

Yet here you were stewing over the various inappropriate images this man's mere lips managed to conjure up in that imaginative head of yours. Thoughts that, mind you, you could absolutely not be having about your partner—no matter how many risqué compliments he threw your way.

.

Seriously how the hell are his lips so gorgeous?

.

I mean they're absolutely heavenly...

.

I wonder what they'd feel like—

"—caught ya," Leon's voice pulls you away from your deepest most undisclosed fantasies—those perfect lips curling into his signature smirk.

"As if," you scoff at his suggestion.

"C'mon don't act like you weren't just staring at me," Leon narrows his eyes at you before the corners of his mouth play into a smile, "Did you finally succumb to my ruggedly handsome good looks?"

Now it was your turn to smile, "Full of yourself today, Kennedy? Ever consider maybe you just had something on your face—"

"You mean besides my sexy stubble?"

"Yeah stubble that's hardly there."

"Ah so you like 'em scruffy?"

"Not the point."

"You're not denying it."

"My preferences are of none of your concern."

"I bet you've got a thing for beards," Leon teases, eyebrows wiggling.

Not quite.

You're scoffing at him now, "You're a nuisance you know that, Kennedy?" You say before adding in an eyeroll for extra emphasis.

"Damn you really know how to bruise a guy's ego, don't ya," Leon sulks, lips contorting into a playful frown as he feigns offense.

For a brief moment your eyes flicker back down to his pouted lip once again imagining just how soft they would feel against yours.

Almost heavenly.

"Did you catch what I said?"

The words forming on his lips barely reach you—too lost in your own delusions to respond. How were you just now noticing how attractive he was up close?

"Uh...what?" You let out an awkward chuckle—teeth pulling ever so softly at your bottom lip—as you meet his burning gaze.

"If you wanted to kiss me so bad all you had to do was ask, princess."

Suddenly you can't think straight. Heart skipping a beat, you can feel the heat pooling into your cheeks—the mere suggestion leaving you a flustered mess.

"It's cute when you blush," Leon taunts before leaving you with a wink and a mischievous glint in those blue eyes of his.