Carlos Oliveira x reader | different kind of workout (lemon)

Resident Evil 3
Point Of View: 2nd
Title: Different Kind Of Workout
Description: requested by ablondehoe
(lemon) Involving a training session that quickly turns heated—rivals to lovers.
. . .

How was it that you found yourself in such a compromising position? Back pressed flat against the hard floor, face flushed. The bulky man straddled on top of you making escape impossible. Every bit of his unbearable cockiness sent waves of frustration coursing through your veins.

"You look amazing under me," your poor excuse of a partner teases. "Might just keep you here," his fingers tighten around your wrists holding them in place above your head.

This was not what you had in mind when you challenged him to a training session earlier today. As much as you hated being around Carlos you always looked forward to kicking that damn smirk off his face. Never missing a chance to put him in his place—preferably one that shut him up. Your fellow U.B.C.S mercenary was certainly a flirt. One that unfortunately never seemed to give up.

The day you turned up he fell no short of pick up lines. Initially you gave in to his flirtatious banter. His big chocolate eyes, dark shaggy hair you were dying to play with. And a smile that could melt your heart. It could have been easy to fall for him.

However, soon your attraction faded as you realized he flirted with every other female on the team. You were no stranger to his type. The kind that craved attention from the opposite sex. Your job meant way more to you than some potential fling.

"Get off of me or so help me I will crush your testicles while you sleep—" You threaten, squirming under his grasp.

Carlos' lips curl into a smirk, "I'd like to see you try, babygirl."

The nickname should have repulsed you.

Instead a wave of pleasure shot straight to your core.

You bite your lip, wriggling once more; a futile attempt to break free. His weight was heavy against you. Large thighs enclosed around your hips.

"Getting excited?"

Carlos' deep brown orbs gaze into your own. A sheen of sweat covers his forehead, dark bangs sticking to the skin. Evidently still exhausted from the scuffle as he sucked in another breath. His lips are unbearably close to yours and his stubble tickles your cheeks.

"Speak for yourself," you assert before lifting your hips up to meet his. "Looks like you've got a little problem there."

It was Carlos' turn to blush—if only for a split second. "Would you be so kind as to help me out here?" His voice is low—almost raspy as he asks.

He couldn't take much more of this. Though he needed your permission first if he was going to go through with fucking your brains out.

You knew exactly what he was asking. If you weren't so damn turned on you would have left him high and dry. Probably laughing about it days later. He'd never hear the end of it that's for sure.

But shit he felt so good against you. Rock hard bulge pressed against your heated core. He was definitely packing that was for sure. A quick fuck wouldn't be so bad.

You answer by pressing your lips against his. He groans into your mouth letting go of your wrists in favor of caressing your sides. Your hands immediately find their way to his head, fingers entangling themselves in his messy hair. Pushing your tongue into his mouth, initiating a ravenous fight for dominance.

Groping at your sports bra before guiding it over your head with some impatience. Carlos palms your naked breasts as he places open mouthed kisses down your neck.

As good as it felt you needed things to speed up.

And so you hook your legs around his hips, grinding yourself against him, slipping your hands beneath his sweaty shirt. You pull it off before running your fingers through his abdomen and hair covered chest.

"You don't know how long I've thought about this," Carlos speaks, hands finding your hips, making quick work on the button of your shorts.

"Too fucking long," you sigh, lifting your ass up allowing him to slip your shorts right off.

"Look how wet you are," Carlos coos before swiping a finger up your soaked panties.

Aching and needy. All for him.

He coats a thick finger with his saliva, sliding the fabric to the side before dipping it into your folds. You let out a shaky breath as his mere finger stretches you. Thumb rubbing circles around your clit.

"Feeling good baby?"

"Shut up—" You shoot him a warning glare, rocking your hips to his thrusts as a sign for him to maintain his ministrations.

Before long he's adding another finger, preparing you for his much thicker cock. You could feel the coil begin to tighten in your stomach. You're so close—achingly close until his lips attach to your sensitive bud. A few licks and you're done for. Riding out your high on his fingers moaning out his name.

"Shit am I gonna have to hear more of that," Carlos teases before pressing gentle kisses to the inside of your thighs, beard scratching deliciously against your skin.

"Try me," you challenge though still dazed from your orgasm.

Carlos takes no time in wrapping his arms around you, flipping you on your hands and knees. "You alright like this?" He checks, pupils blown wide.

You nod your head, watching over your shoulder as he palms himself though his boxers. Once released he gives himself a pump, hefty member standing heavy in his hand. You lick your lips at the sight of his large hands cupping your ass.

Carlos releases a blissful sigh before kneading the flesh. Fingernails dig into your palms. Face pressing against the cold floor. Back arched, legs spread, ass high. A view he only dreamed of. He's pressing his hips flush against yours tip teasing your entrance.

You hiss, gritting your teeth, "Fucking get on with it, Oliveira!"

He groans out as he sinks himself into you. Inch by inch, careful not to hurt you. The stretch is painful at first and takes some adjusting. His size easily being the biggest you've ever had.

"Shit!" He curses, fingers gripping your hips tightly, "You're so fucking tight..."

"You feel so good—"

You're moaning now, unable to help yourself. His pace is steady, fucking into you hard. Pulling out almost completely before sinking back in—making sure you feel every last inch of him.

"F-faster!" You plead.

The angle is almost too intense as he pulls your hips to meet his thrusts. A sudden smack to your right asscheek leaves you crying out.

"Nggh," Carlos groans, "You're taking me so well."

You sink your teeth into the back of your hand to keep from moaning any louder. He filled up you so good—so full you were sure you didn't want it to end.

"I'm close, babygirl."

"Me too," you pant, focusing on chasing your own release.

Another smack leaves a sting that has you moaning. The pleasurable pain sends you over the edge, body shaking intensely. Carlos fucks you through your release, drawing it out as much as possible before pulling out. Emptying his hot, heavy load over your backside.

"What made me hate you again?"