Kuroo Tetsurou x reader | shower with me (lemon)

Anime: Haikyuu
Point Of View: 2nd
Title: Shower with me
Description: (lemon)
Showers are always more fun with a partner.
. . .

"Tetsu~!"

A muffled 'yeah babe' sounds from the other side of the door.

"I forgot to grab a towel...can you be a dear and get me one?" You call out, massaging shampoo into your scalp.

Your boyfriend is all too willing to oblige, returning well within seconds. "Here," he announces, opening up the door—steam escaping the room.

"Thank you!" You pop your head out from the curtains, gifting him with a smile.

"Anything for you," Kuroo replies with a sinister smirk.

You decide to entice the eager young man, "Wanna join me?"

In an instant he's got his shirt off—bearing his well sculpted chest and abs. You can't help yourself but to let out a giggle at the sight of his hasty attempts to remove his pants.

When he does, the male wastes no further time in jumping in with you. He's much taller than you, and you've always had an affinity for his physique. Particularly his arms. That didn't take away from his goofy nature though.

"Hi," he winks, figure towering over your own.

You breathe out a snicker before mimicking his greeting. The water's hitting the top of his head, flattening his typically messy hair.

"That's a good look on you."

"Oh yeah?" He brings his face down so that his eyes meet your own.

You bite your lip, "Mhm."

"Well I'm enjoying the view myself," his lips brush over your own.

You match his confidence, "I'm sure you are.

At your words he retracts his lips; reaching behind you to grab the soap. "Oh I definitely am," he's smirking as he squeezes the bottle into his hands.

"Lucky for you so am I."

"Good," his voice lowers, hands gently rubbing the soap into your back.

His hands were large, but damn were they useful. Massages from Kuroo were mind numbingly amazing.

"How are you so good at that?" You exhale out a moan.

"I'm a man of many talents." His hands move from your back up to your shoulders, then towards your chest. The tips of his fingers run down your sides, going over every curve your body offered. Stomach down to your thighs; he's taking his time. So tantalizingly slow—this boy loves to tease you.

"Tetsu~" you whine as his fingers brush the inside of your thigh.

Kuroo rewards you by rubbing your clit in slow circles. "Hm?" His breath fans against your ear as he lets out a low chuckle.

"Get on with it..." you mewl, pushing yourself further onto him.

His lips latch onto your neck, shoving his weight so that your back collides with the wall. "You can't wait can ya?" He snickers, lining himself up with your entrance.

"No," you admit before crashing your lips onto his.

Without another moment of hesitation he thrusts himself inside you. You cry out in bliss, arms wrapping around his shoulders for support. "God that feels amazing—you feel amazing..." he mutters against your lips.

His hips grind in synch against yours. So much so that if this rhythm keeps up you're bound to reach climax any minute.

"Uh-...huh..." a moan tumbles from your mouth.

"Fuck babe..." he groans as he slides in and out with carnal ease.

You dig your fingers in his tufts of hair, pulling hard to coax him into pounding you even harder. You aren't sure if it's the water's temperature that's making your skin sizzle but you can feel heat emerging in the pit of your stomach.

"I-I'm close Tetsu..."

"Me too."

Once more he reaches a finger down to rub your clit. The overstimulation sends you tumbling over the edge, body collapsing into his arms. He, himself, pulls out before cumming with a loud groan.

You're both panting messes, still adjusting from your sated highs.

"Lemme clean you up, baby," your boyfriend offers with a soothing grin.