Leon S. Kennedy x reader | seven minutes in heaven (2)

Resident Evil 4
Point Of View: 2nd
Title: seven minutes in heaven
Description: (nsfw)
Seven minutes in heaven with re4 Leon.
. . .

"Ash, I don't see why I have to go."

"C'mon, (y/n) you know you never get out of the house. I'm dragging you with me so you can have a good time tonight," your so called 'best friend' proclaims, "Where else are you gonna get the chance to meet hot guys?"

Ashley's chocolate brown eyes meet yours and you can't help but scoff at her words. "I don't need you setting me up with anyone."

"Not true," Ashley takes your arm in hers, halting your evening stroll. "You're a university student who can't manage to even go out on one measly date with one guy in this entire city!"

"You're being over dramatic," you huff a sigh as you roll your eyes at the young girl.

"You are aware I'm super popular, right? There are tons of guys who give me their numbers. The least I could do is share," she winks.

. . .

The closet is narrow. Dark. Sudden silence fills the air as a wave of anxiety creeps up your neck. Somehow this was not what you had in mind when Ashley suggested a little game of seven minutes in heaven.

Only a couple drinks in and you could already feel heat radiating across your cheeks. You can hardly move an inch with your back against the door, body pressed all too close to the government agent's firm chest.

"Well this is quite the introduction," you chuckle dryly, adding, "Bit cramped."

"I don't mind so much."

Leon's lips ghost the shell of your ear. A shiver runs down your spine as his arm extends past your head, resting on the wall behind you. He's so close you can feel his breath, ocean blue eyes gazing into your own.

Suddenly you're realizing that everything Ashley ever gushed about was an understatement. That the agent that had saved her back in Spain was damn attractive up close.

Far too handsome for your own good.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, hotshot," you whisper—voice coming out breathier than you would have preferred.

"Sweetheart," Leon's voice is low as his hand cups your chin, fingers grazing your dry lips. "I don't know if I can keep my hands to myself."

"Why don't you put them to work then?"

Leon matches your mischievous gaze with a confident smirk. "That a challenge?"

"We'll see," his hand trailing up your skirt, fingertips grazing the skin of your bare thigh by the time your answer leaves your lips.

Leon's lips connect to the side of your neck, pressing hot kisses below your earlobe. You bite back a whimper as he begins expertly rubbing circles around your clothed slit.

"How's that feel?" Leon asks, his voice husky when he pulls back to examine your face.

"M-hmm," you hum out, "Real nice..."

"Already so wet," he taunts, pushing down your panties before slipping a thick digit passed your folds.

"Shit..." you curse under your breath—reeling at the stretch of one mere finger.

Leon growls, "Louder—" his thumb teasing your clit.

"F-faster..."

He's pumping his hand faster, each whine tumbling from your lips spurring him on. You're holding onto him tightly—legs beginning to tremble. Leon's mouth is back on your neck, sucking bruises into the tender flesh. Within the next moment he's managed to slip another digit in; praising your tight walls.

"You look so pretty with my fingers inside you."

All you can manage is a whine before your legs shake beneath you. Walls tightening around his fingers all the while Leon holds you steady in his arms. He waits a moment until you've come down from your high before pulling out his drenched fingers.

"Think I can fuck another orgasm out of you? Or should I use my tongue instead—?"

Before you can even respond he's dipping his head down between your thighs, throwing a leg over his shoulder. The view is vulgar—the sinful look in his blue eyes alone enough to get you off once more.

Leon's tongue brushes over your sensitive clit and you can't help but whine out at the contact. His large hands hold your thighs in place, tongue relentless as it delves between your folds. Placing a hand over your mouth, you swallow back a muffled groan.

"Shit...that's it," you pant, hips bucking into his mouth—the familiar coil in your stomach tightening once more.

Just a little further...

"That's it!" A muffled voice yells out, doorknob impatiently beginning to rattle. "Your seven minutes are up guys!"

Silence.

Loud banging ensues, the door violently shaking behind you. "C'mon open up!"

"Oh for fuck's sake Ashley—shut the fuck up!"