Matsuoka Rin x reader | bite me (nsfw-ish)

Anime: Free! Dive to the future! (S3)
Point Of View: 3rd
Title: Bite me
Description: (nsfw-ish)
Takes place during college where you show up to Rin's dorm to work on a project you've been assigned.
【Disclaimer: i havent caught up on this season yet so i apologize if anything's amiss ヽ(;▽;)】
. . .
"Bite me," you utter under your breath, unaware of the consequences that little statement would bring forth.

"Where?"

It takes a full second to realize what just tumbled from your mouth. And another to process the unabashed male's response. For the first time since you got there Rin sits himself up, attention and gaze fully settled on you. Heat suddenly begins to creep up your body as your cheeks flush. He's shining a sharp, toothy grin and it's the first time you catch yourself wondering what they'd feel like on your skin. Dragging along your jawline, trailing down your neck...

"Don't ask for anything you can't handle, sweetheart." The scoff snaps your eyes away from his lips straight to his eyes. They're brazen and sharp, almost daring you to prove him wrong. 

"As if I'd ever want you to touch me," you retort. Now you're crossing your arms across your chest, mimicking his smug gaze.

"That's not the vibe I get when you stare at me every day in class. Funny, here I thought you had a thing for me."

His voice is nonchalant as he raises his toned arms up in an stretch. A slight hum escapes his lips and you can't help but eye the shifting muscles in his biceps. His physique was certainly one to gawk over—you had to admit.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

The smirk accompanying this statement makes your eyes roll. "Look, are we gonna work on this assignment or...?"

"Are you always like this? So concerned with grades?"

This makes you cock an eyebrow, "Concerned about my future you mean? Not everyone gets accepted with a full scholarship."

"Well can't you afford to let loose once in awhile?" He challenges—body leaning closer—eyes staring down into your own.

Suddenly you remember that you're at a disadvantage; sitting on your knees on the floor in front of him and his bed. When Rin invited you in his dorm, with only a muffled "come in", he didn't bother to even move from his bed. Wearing only a tank top and sweatpants, his positioning didn't allow for you to even try and sit yourself down on the bed.

A smirk creeps its way onto your lips, "When I want, yeah."

"Well don't you want to?"

"Just what do you think you're implying, shark boy?"

"To see what you can handle."

"Oh I can handle a lot."

"You sure about that?" Your eyes flick down to where his sharp teeth rake along the bottom of his lip.

Again you find yourself wondering just how they'd feel nibbling the shell of your ear. Or dragging down your neck—to your collarbone.

"Mhmm," you whisper almost breathlessly.

A careful finger is placed under your chin as hungry eyes search your own; only fueling your desires. God you wanted this—him. From the moment you laid eyes on his mesmeric features. His breath—a mixture of mint and bitter coffee—fans against your lips.

A raspy chuckle sounds from deep within his chest as he pulls himself away, leaning back on his elbows. Remaining silent, red eyes scan over you as if you were a ravenous shark's prey—merely a tantalizing snack for him to devour and be done with.

Little did he know you were hardly one to back down from a challenge.

"I've better things to do than to squabble with you today," sighing, you stretch your arms above your head—matching his own previous actions—chest perking forward.

"Me too. I'm looking at one."

You can't help but to scoff at this ill-contrived pickup line. "I won't object," you shoot him a glance, raising your eyebrow.

Soon enough he's pulling your arm and tugging you down onto the bed with him. Needless to say the assignment did not get completed and you were going to have to explain the few bruises littered across your neck away.