She noticed his stiffened frame and her eyes couldn't help but wonder down, towards the bulge on his pants. Keith gave a soft cough and turned away.

"I should get going,"

She watched his retrieving frame and once he was out the door she let out a sigh of relief, letting go of the sheets she freshened up and put on something comfortable before heading out the room.

Her thoughts wandered to Nevaeh and she wondered how her friend was getting on, Rain headed towards Nevaeh's room and didn't bother knocking as she never does the same. Besides if she was to hide something she'd lock her door.

Rain made a big mistake.

She froze at the sight of Nevaeh and Antonio sucking each other's faces aggressively. Antonio noticed her from the corner of his eyes and quickly pulled away which made Nevaeh frown.

She then noticed Rain and the frown was replaced by a shocked look.

"Hey guys."

"Rain!" Nevaeh said and ran up to her while giving her a tight hug, she pulled away and Rain gave an awkward smile.

"That's me..."

"I should get going, it's nice seeing you in good health." Antonio said and gave a small smile to Rain before leaving both the girls.

Once he was out of sight, Rain turned to Nevaeh with a shocked look on her face.

"Since when?!"

"Nosy bitch." Nevaeh said with a roll of her eyes.

"I literally walked in on you both,"

"Relax, we just kissed."

Rain raised an eyebrow at that, she knew it was more than just a kiss to Nevaeh.

"When?"

"Around when you were in a coma I guess,"

Nevaeh didn't meet her eyes when she spoke about Rain in a coma and she noticed, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine now,"

"I know... sorry."

"Okay, let's just get over it,"

"Fine, but promise to be careful?" Nevaeh said with a serious look on her face.

"Promise."

"Good, because if you break that promise I will personally put you in a coma myself." She said in a joking tone.

Rain rolled her eyes.

"That's why you're my friend."

"Your only friend." Nevaeh said with a chuckle.

"No need to rub it in my face,"

Rain wanted to say something but hesitated.

"Spill it out, we don't keep shit from each other remember?"

"Fine... how are you feeling about um, Daniel?"

"Meh, I mean I got over him. It hurt a bit but I'm moving on."

Rain noticed that Nevaeh didn't know he was killed. She avoided eye contact and let out a sigh.

"He's dead," She muttered.

"What?"

Rain slowly lifted her head and looked at Nevaeh.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I guess we should have all seen that coming."

"So you're not upset?"

"I mean... I thought I would be, but then everything he did came back to me and I don't feel much remorse let alone sadness for him."

"Oh."

"I'm just glad I didn't get to see him die, that would be different..."

"You seemed to really like him," Rain said with a sad smile on her face.

"Oh goddess, that was a mistake. Anyways I saw his true colours and I regret liking him,"

"His loss."

"Yeah, besides who needs a man when we have each other?" Nevaeh said while nudging Rain with her elbows.

Rain chuckled.

"Agreed."

🌙

Boring chapter, I know but things will get more interesting.