Chapter 10

- - -

"I really had hope for you..." Azula sighed.

Y/n looked up in distraught. Y/n kneeled in front of Azula in embarrassment.

'No you didn't'

Y/N thought aloud. Azula's eyes widened.

"Are you calling me a liar???"

Y/N quickly covered her mouth, she accidently spoke aloud.

"I'm truly sorry Princess!"

"And now you're shouting in my presence?! Ha! Cocky Little Bitch aren't you?" Azula raised her foot and brought it down upon Y/N's forehead.

"Princess, I spoke out of turn and I am greatly sorry." Y/N whimpered. Azula chuckles.

"Funny...I remember you trying to fight off my men, and working with Team Avatar. Now look at you, so pitiful." Azula sneered.

Y/N grinded her teeth as the foot on her head was applying more force.

'hmmm, what should I do to you?" Azula brought a finger to her chin.

Suddenly her face lit up.

"I know!" Pushing her foot from atop of Y/N's head she grabbed a cluster of her h/c hair.

The strong grip relished a yelp from Y/N.

No-one's looking... Azula and Y/N were in a private room.

"I'm going to regret this..."

Y/N thought. Azula held the chunk of hair with a mighty grip.

Azula forced her head to look up at her.

"Beg for your life." Azula grinned.

Y/N's eyes shot open. Her dignity was at stake. Azula couldn't possibly kill her. But what she's about to do is worthy of death.

Y/N snarled. Planting a stern palm on the ground. She used the momentum from the grip on her hair to lean backwards and successfully land a sturdy kick to Azula's chest. luckily Azula wasn't wearing her armor. The force of the impact made Azula stumble, but she kept her composer.

Azula looked up through a loose strand of hair that fell from her bun. The crazed and astonished look in her eye could easily be mistaken for the desire to kill. Once she caught up with what just happened, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Ha! You really do have it in you..." Azula held the frame of her chest.

Y/N's face visibly twisted. She was scared. Why did she do that? she's gonna die!

"I usually don't do this."

This snapped Y/N out of her little daze. She looked up at Azula who was now walking closer towards her.

"What were you planning to do after that little stunt?" Azula smirked. Gripping the front of Y/N's tattered dress. Pulling Y/N against her. Looking her dead in the eyes. Y/N was too in shock to comprehend what to do next.

"I...W-will not be your...dirt-" Y/N frenzied. Oh how she wished she didn't. The look in Azula's eye shifted to distaste.

The grip on her dress only tightened.

"To hell with that! Anyone who is below me is dirt in my set of eye" Azula jerked Y/N harshly.

Causing Y/N to flinch and grip the fist that held Onto her dress.

"Did you really-"

RIPPPP

------

HEY Y'ALL sorry for not updating. Expect more updates this week:-D