Chapter 29

||AZULA||

There she was...clenching her fist. Looking around all angry. Her furrowed brows making me almost succumb to her.
Her just standing there looking around makes me want to swing down and snatch her.

She's coming back to the palace with me...
"Hey!" Shaking my head out of my thoughts, I see her pointing at me with a frown.

"What the hell is your problem? Leave us alone you weird fuck!" Y/N shouts at the top of her lungs.

There it is...
That confidence.
I chuckle a little before swinging down the tree I was perched in and landed on the ash/dirt.

"Hold your tongue- you and this pitiful act of heroism doesn't look good on you"

"For what should I care? Azula you need to leave me and my friends alone!" She marches closer to me..

Oh god...

I'm starting to heat up.
She's making eye contact with me, our chest touching as she started to angrily look up at me.

I have to play along, the avatar and his pitiful gallery of friends are starting to seem suspicious.

"Friends??" I cross my arms. I laugh a bit at the blatant lie I'm about to phase through the conversation.

"You led me here Y/N, or did you forget?? You told me where the Avatar was going and what to expect. You told me to burn down the village. But for what? You and Zuko had a little alliance going on without telling me? Please, you're just as bad as me maybe even worse..."

I walk away a bit away from the girl as her frown falters into one of confusion.
Her team on the other hand d didn't seem too happy about what I just said.
Taking the chance as they looked at each other to step closer to Y/N. Grabbing a handful of her hair. She yelped and tried to untangle my fingers from her h/c strands.

"Helping ZuZu restore his honor didn't bring such good rewards? Now did it?" I laugh loudly.

"That's not true and you know it!"

"Is it though??? You went this entire trip knowing Azula was following you!" Katara shouts. She starts to get defensive.

Sokka turns his head towards Toph, the blind girl was fiddling her hands.

"Right...To think we saved you...all the rumors of you and Azula being all lovey dovey in the palace were right..."
Sokka grabs ahold of his boomerang.

Y/N started to panic, she didn't think they'd turn on her. But when you've been with the Princess of the Fire Nation for too long there's almost no way to prove your innocence..

Perfect...

Y/N's eyes began to water.

My chest began to strain. She was crying...

Y/N was crying...I've never seen her cry...There she was...tears falling down her face. The look on her face was one I wish to take a picture of..

She's so vulnerable, she looks like she's about to fall down. I want to pick her up and take her back to the palace. She doesn't need to stay with them anymore.

"You come with me. I'll forgive this excuse of a ploy to get by as a victim. You and I aren't getting anywhere by emotional antics. Pick yourself up and come here." I extend my hand towards the girl.

She looked down at it confused.
She wasn't the only one confused. The avatar was looking at me and Y/N in concern. She was being taken away without me having to fight him. He'll probably make it known that I left without him.

"Avatar, I should probably let you know Zuko is a couple miles away. Prepare to fight my big brother while I take my ally here back home. Thank you for all your hard work carrying our little spy all around the world." I chuckle. Striding a hand through my hair. Analyzing the situation.

Y/N knew better than to open her mouth. Anything she'd say would look like a stupid little lie she had came up with. She'd be better to just come with me.

Her "friends" look like they're about to tackle her. Including the sky bison.

She's mine again.