Chapter 27

The moment you've been waiting for...buckle up it's gonna get steamy😏🔞

Azula

——
Why is it so hard for her to do what I ask?

She can't fathom what I go through... she's embarrassing, and disrespectful.

Why am I feeling like this? Why can't she leave me alone? She's always in my head...Bothering me...
She's not next to me anymore.

What made me like this? Her demeanor? Her way of speaking? The way she holds herself? Sure, it could be because I traveled so far to obtain her, spent months with her doing my bidding.

The way she was so careless about what I was doing to her pisses me off. She mustered up the courage to hit me...Princess Azula.

So many memories with her though,
I can still taste the lukewarm tea she made me the first time she started serving me.
She handed it to me with both her hands, with a kitten-like grin behind her face.. I consumed the tea in one singular swing trying not to stare too much at her...

I can remember the dry tang and her expression so vividly. I wore my signature scowl as I tasted the Oakey beverage..

The muscle underneath her tattered dress wasn't anything compared to mine. She was so frail, I could wrap my hand around her neck and just snap it.

I wanted to...
Oh I really wanted to...

The image popping up in my head.
Seeing her just move around in my hands, her smell getting closer as she tries to pry myself off of her. I want that.
I want to be in charge of her again.

Seeing her nude for the first time wasn't any help either, standing there looking at me...

"Azula?"

I'm so worried for her. When I get my hands on her again, it won't be anything friendly..

Every time she'd make my bed. I'd imagine that same naked body collapsed on my pillows and blankets and-

"Azula?!"

I jolt at the sound of the voice screaming my name. Mai was looking down at the tea soaked table. Me holding the pot while tea was overflowing my cup.

"Azula...you okay?" Mai raises an eyebrow, as her blue haired cousin begins to chuckle.

"I'm...fine. I have to go..." I get up from the table abruptly and start rushing towards my bedroom.

"I told you she's getting soft..."
———

I'm feeling warm and ticklish. I don't want to do this. Not to her...
I feel dirty. I lock my door as I make my way towards my bed. My armor is already sitting by my door. I'm left in my sleeping gown.
I slowly hike up my gown as I imagine her in my bed.

I want her  to crawl towards my red pillows and face her back onto the bed..
I feel the sensation increase as I slowly imagine her bending her legs up towards my ceiling.

I take a red pillow from its collection and kneel above it, folding it comfortably underneath me. 

I want to tower over her. I want to hold her still. I want to do what I want with her. She can't hit me back, all she can do is take it.
I need to do what I please.

I lower myself on the pillow. I gasp as the curves and creases of the cushions touch me softly.
Her reactions when our places meet. She'd practically be limp.

I roll my hips against the pillow, I'm dripping with lust from the seams of my undergarments.
Rubbing circles on the pillow, calming my clit from all its pent up frustrations.

My hair falls out of the bun as I move faster. It's like I can hear her calling out my name.

Does it feel good Y/N? I want to make a mess, can you help me Y/N?
You can make a mess on me Y/N, I won't hit you for it.

Just like that Y/N, my arousal is making me do stupid things.

I started moving faster, rubbing myself at a hellish rhythm. I want this pillow to be her. I want to feel her cunt, just stimulate that pretty pussy of hers until she's crying.
Being up against her until her moans and whimpers silence as she reaches her climax. Her pretty little face contorted into something I wish to be the only one to see.

She's so pathetic compared to me. She'd want to stop after her orgasm, not caring about mine. Selfish little thing...Good thing I am too. I'd still rub towards my climax as she oh so desperately tries to close her legs.

I can just hear her complaints. Her voice so rasp and tired.

I'm closing in on my orgasm, I make sure to hold myself against the pillow so that I don't make such a mess.
I throw myself on my bed and stare up at my ceiling... wondering ... thinking.

Y/N...I make up these scenarios in my head just for her. Nobody else have I thought about like this. I never did anything such as masturbation with someone on my mind. Y/N...Can't she just come home?

She's not here but I'm ready to hold her. I need to hold her again. Thrash her around one good time, would she still fight back?

She can do that, fight back. I promise you, I won't let her go again.