Chapter 12

"Y/N, where's my slippers?" A voice heard from the distance got closer

Azula and Y/N staring at each other didn't make the situation better.

"Y/N- oh my goodness!" Li's eyes widened.
Quickly thinking Li grabbed the towel off the trunk and wrapped it around Y/N.

Immediately after, Li got down on her knees.

"Please excuse us Princess, we were bathing in the pond nearby, in no way did we forge to reveal ourselves around you." Li begs.
Y/N could hear The other two scurrying towards other grounds.
"We?" Azula raised an eyebrow.

"Y-yes Princess. Me, Y/N, and Bao were bathing in said pond.." Li gasped.
Azula rolled her eyes and glanced at her frightened hand maid.
"Give me a reason why I shouldn't punish you severely- what am I talking about? Of course you're getting a punishment. What I mean to say is, Why shouldn't your punishment be death?" Azula glared.

Y/N mentally shit herself. Was she really going to kill her? For bathing. Man, she's crazy..

"Princess I-"
"No, let Y/N speak" Azula cut off Li.
Y/N's eyes widened.

"What, nothing to say?" Azula shook her head.
Y/N tried to open her mouth to speak. Only weak whimpers erupted.

"You like being showing your groins and whimpering, if I'd known any better you'd be better off as one of father's concubines" Azula mocked.

Y/N struggled to keep herself together. Azula noticed this and decided to use this as an advantage.
"TT- You and that other servant girl, leave immediately or else I'll have one of the guards drench you in water and have you whipped." Azula dismisses Li.

"Yes Princess." Li got up and looked at Y/N solemnly when she walked off."

'Why didn't anyone mention Anastasia?' Y/N thought. But that was the least of her worries.
Right now she had to face the Fire Lord Princess....

Once they were alone Azula brings the fire torch closer to  Y/N's face.

"Are you ashamed of yourself? Showing revealing yourself in such a way to a royal head?" Azula asked.
"Yes princess" Y/N softly spoke.
"I didn't mean to-"

"Quiet yourself" Azula irked.
Y/N immediately shut up.

The wind began to get harsher almost blowing out the torch.
Azula took note and sighed.
Too bothered with being cold and hungry she looks at her servant.
"Leave." Azula picked up herself and walked off.

"She told me to leave!" Y/N harshly brushed out her hair

"She what?" Li lifted herself off the bed with her elbows.

"She told me to leave!" Y/N repeated this time getting up from the chair.

"Why?" Bao asked folding the last of her towels.
Y/N shrugged her shoulders.

She throws the brush over to Anne who just finished making her bed.
Anne walked over to the sitting stall to brush her hair eyeing Y/N as she spoke.
"What else did she say?" Anne interrupted.

"That's it...All she told me was to leave." Y/N looked over to Anne.
"She dismissed you for trying to seduce her?" Anne snickered.

"I wasn't trying to seduce her Anne!" Y/N stomps her foot.
"Keep your voice down.." Bao throws a wet towel at Y/N.

"You have to admit. Being naked in front of a royal without permission and/or guidance leads to penalties. Harsh penalties." Li touched her chin.

"Azula dismissed an unordered hand maiden.....?" Bao asked with her eyes widening slightly.

?" Bao asked with her eyes widening slightly

"Azula dismissed an unordered hand maiden." Mai sipped from her tea.

"She what?" The black haired fellow tilted his head.
"You heard me Luka..." Mai put her hands back in her lap.

"The Azula?" Luka touched his chin.

Luka was Mai's second cousin. He would come over occasionally for tea. Usually spreading royal gossip.

"Yes you buffoon...." Mai rolled her eyes. Mai picked herself up on her feet. Walking slowly to the balcony.

Luka following shortly after gulping down his tea.
"So did she do it out of pity?-" 

"Who cares, she did it and now it's going to be the laughing stock of the fire nation." Mai spoke looking at the people below them.
"I guess you're right......who's Azula again?" Luka asked.