Chapter 22

"She was so beautiful, happy— Amazing!""Her hair was so free of troubles, but I knew she was more than stressed

"Her hair was so free of troubles, but I knew she was more than stressed. Family held her down."

"What does this have to do with me Iroh?"

"I didn't say you had to listen. I'm just reliving happy memories. Something you should do..." Iroh took a sip of tea.

"We don't have time for that." Zuko frowned.

"We never have time for anything, one day time is going to get the best of you. Worry about what you're living as and what you stand for. Not what time tells you to." Iroh stands up from his red pillow that fell bellow him on the dock floors.

"You make no sense." Zuko grunts, walking downstairs of the ship.

"Children will never understand what privilege they have on time, yet they always seem to run out of it." Iroh sighs.

"To hell with that! Time is making me impatient. We find the Avatar, I go home. I don't need to hear anymore of your sentimental crap." Zuko slammed his fist in one of the wooden pillars.

"Of course Zuko..."

"Don't be harsh

"Don't be harsh..." Aang hissed at Katara.

Right now Team Avatar were at a pond, Y/N was laying on a blanket. Katara was lightly dabbing a moist cloth on Y/N's forehead.

"Hold on, is everyone ignoring the GIGANTIC elephant in the room right now?!"
Sokka exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Aang looked up at him in query.

"We don't know who to give this girl to, we don't know where she lives, and we don't know how to get there."

"Oh please, Appa remembers everything! All she needs to do is tell us where she lives!"

The four looked at Y/N who was sleeping like a log.

"As soon as she wakes up."

"Father! You need to believe me! That girl had the avatar's help in escaping!"Azula pleaded to Ozai

Azula pleaded to Ozai.

Ozai just about had enough of his daughter's rant about a slave he captured from the rock of a damaged village.

Funiku Island wasn't anything special, so why did Azula care so much out the persons there.

"What do you plea?"

Azula looked up in surprise as her father spoke in decision. She glared carefully at him.

"I plea for her return."
She held her down.

Ozai's eyebrow raised. His daughter this expected for a servant? None the less, she did say the Avatar helped. Could the girl be linked with the Avatar?

"Wow, so she escaped?!" Luka fell on his back

"That's right, she escaped with the Avatar by her side. Effortlessly. If you ask me, she was helped by the royals there." Mai poured another cup of tea for her cousin.

"That servant sure is something else..." Luka pulled his blue hair behind his ear as he took the hot cup in his hands.

"She sure is, it makes me believe....if the avatar wants her. She must be something more than a girl from an unknown village...My geography isn't well, but it's good enough to know that Funiku island is full of nothing but rocks and sand. A disgrace to the Earth Kingdom. It had a drought so bad they resort to cactus water. That's why half of them are as crazy as they are...."

"Oh wow. Why would anyone still live there?"
Luka asked.

"I don't know, it's not my problem. Why? Do you want to go there are something?" Mai asked cocking her head to the side.

"Maybe..."