Chapter 20

"Excuse me?" Sokka reached back towards his back satchel that held his boomerang

Li frantically called back from the room disappearing behind the doors swiftly taking Bao with her.

Now it was just Anne and Sokka.
They stared at each other.

"Oh yeah, I forgot...Your grandma did say you awere fire bender. A green one at that...." Sokka widened his feet.

Anne squinted her eye. Clenching her fist to the point a vein popped out.

"But Your grandmother didn't tell me you were bad shit crazy..." Sokka spoke walking closer to Anne with his boomerang in his clutches.

Anastasia just stared at Sokka, as if her brown eyes turned black. Her hands were done clenching. But her teeth still rubbing together in temptation.

That rage escaped from her grasp and turned to that of flame. Throwing it at Sokka in all it's black glory.
Sokka of course moved out of the way. On his knee he shuffled off his helmet to breath heavily.

"I thought it was green?" Sokka questioned himself through pants as Anne raised a flame near her face maliciously.

With a smile that could curdle milk, Anne waved around her bending flame.

"Oh this? This is where months of longing brings you-" She threw another piece of her black will at Sokka.
Sokka wasn't so fortunate in dodging this one.

It hit his leg, burning a hole through his red pants. He winced but looked down surprised. His tan skin not completely burned off.
"Does longing also make you lose the ability to fire bend properly?" Sokka asked.

Anne's flame she produced was a dark black. Coldest of flames. Still dangerous, yet so peaceful looking. The way her production swayed looked as if the fire didn't want to fight, instead it looked like it needed to heal.

Sokka threw his boomerang at the small narrow vent next to the bed. All while dodging Anne's maniac attacks.

As if it were timed Team Avatar heard the banging from the vent and made their way inside the room coming from the bigger vent outside the room. Each were surprised to see Sokka fighting Anne instead of bringing her to them

 Each were surprised to see Sokka fighting Anne instead of bringing her to them

"What?!" Azula shot up from her seat. Staring down the guard.

"Yes Princess! Y/N escaped. We believe the Avatar has taken her!" He saluted through his torn shirt.

"To hell with her! Sound the Alarm you idiot!" Azula runs past the guard knocking him down in the process.
Azula on the other hand wasn't about to let her prisoner escape. For once she didn't care about the Avatar...

She wanted Y/N...

"I knew this was a bad idea!" Katara splashed one of Anastasia's wrist and freezing it in an instant, keeping her stuck partially to the wall

"Katara, it wasn't a bad idea. We managed to get Y/N. Even though this one might be a little...strange. We still somewhat accomplished the mission..." Aang shrugged sideways, fixing his red jacket.

"Really? Strange?? Aang she can literally make BLACK fire!" Sokka pointed out, putting his boomerang back in it's holster.
"But Azula can make blue fire..." Toph shrugged.

"UGH! this is confusing- Wh-Why are you laughing?! You just lost!" Sokka put his finger in Anastasia's face.They fought for a well 5 minutes. One weak fire bender versus Three natural born fighters, plus Sokka. Didn't take rocket science to figure out who would win...

Anastasia thought the group was foolish. Standing there arguing while they were in Fire nation Territory. Even through her defeat she still managed to mock Team Avatar.

"Oh nothing, it's just that maybe Azula found out Y/N is missing...." Anastasia grinned, swaying her head even though her arms were restricted.

It was like a light switch turned on in all of their heads. They immediately started to panic.
"Uh, I think she's on to something...I feel footsteps... A lot of them..." Toph said waverly.

"And you're just now telling us?!"

Team avatar looked around the broken room. Their only option is to make their way back to the vent where they were hiding previously before Azula could find them.

"But what about Annie. Won't she tell them about our intrusion?" Katara gestured.
Anastasia flinched at the question.
"Don't worry Katara. If anything she'll be trying to hide like us..." Sokka thumped Anastasia twice.

Team avatar was about to quickly shuffle out of the room until the door swung open.